Malum - I got to walk away..

And here is a one shot update👏🙏👌
Mikey's pov -
I should never have let Calum go. But I did. I thought I had the strength to fight for him, while I'm pregnant; but I didn't. He cared about us, cared about and loved me. But because of fear, I broke his heart, I left him shattered to pieces...

I let tears slip once in a while, because of the guilt I feel. I've tried to talk to him, but he won't answer. And now he has a different boyfriend, which I think is called Luke (thank you so much Facebook!! - feel the sarcasm, people?)

It's hurts, knowing our baby will never meet it's daddy. The man i love the most, but doesn't love me anymore.

Am I talking to myself again?

Yes Michael, yes you are.

Why do I keep doing it?

Because you miss him, Michael, you miss him. And your tears are filled with tears, Michael.

I snapped out of it, and felt a tear slip. I'm going out of my mind... My phone buzzed, and I answered it. I sobbed into my hands, and it was Calum's voice in the phone. "Michael, why did you go? Why did you leave me?"

I cried, and he said to me, "Open your door, Mike. Open it. You need me." I cried, and said trough sobs. "Th-he doo-or is ope--eenn.." He hang up, and I heard the door open, running footsteps.
I fell onto my weak knees, tears running, and sobbed as I fell in my side.

"Michael! Shh, shh it's okay.. I got you.. I'm here now.." I looked at Calum, and he smiled smally at me, kissing my forehead. I sobbed, just wanting to leave this place; but not leave Calum, not again...

I was snapped out of my thoughts, as a pair of lips kissed mine gently. "Cal- aren't with someone else-?" Calum smiled, stroking my blueish, short hair. "Not anymore. I want you. I want Michael Gordon Clifford. I want my prince and baby. And that's you two."