Kogan - Go on & shout

A/N

The song on the side, imagtion that between the haters & Big Time Rush and their fans. >>

Kendall's pov - 

James, Logan, Carlos and I arrived at the interview, and everyone jumped out; beside me, "Guys, go inside. I'm coming." Logan didn't go, "Babe, what's wrong?" I whimpered as I cuddled closer into Logan's side, "Logie, please... Just go inside! I'm coming..." He sighed, "Kendall... Oh alright, be please, text me if you don't wanna go in there." I nodded, "I will... Babe, trust me." Logan kissed me, long and a kiss full of passion. 

He walked into the studio, and I looked at my wrist, my scar-filled wrist. Dried blood was on my wrist, who was eating up my pain. All my pain. I felt my phone buzz, and saw a message on Twitter. I opened it, and tears filled my eyes. I jumped out of the van, shut the door, and raced into find Logan."LOGAN!! LOGAN!! I NEED YOU!!!!" 

Logan's pov - 

I heard someone shouting my name, "Kendall.. No!" I shouted out, "KENDALL, BABE I'M RIGHT HERE!!" He saw me, and jumped into my arms. "Loo-ook a-aat the me--ssaa-gge-e.. Jus-tt because-e I'm pregnan-nnt with you-uur baby-yy..." I got filled with anger, and I locked Kendall's phone. "C'mon, let's find Carlos and James, and I'll make sure that this needs to stop. Your pregnant, not fat. Fat is a wrong word to use against a pregnant boy, like you." He picked me up, and I clung onto Logan for dear life. I held me close, "sshhh, it's okay. I'm right here, your safe." Logan found Carlos, and told him to get James. So he did, and Logan showed the message to them. 

"Oh... Why the pregnant one? Just why?" I sobbed, and sobbed. Tears were pouring down my cheeks, and sobs were singing out my mouth. I started shaking in Logan's arms. "Whoa, Kendall, slow down... Shhh, it's okay. Carlos and James will handle it, I'll stay with you. You need me." I fell asleep slowly, because there was 2 hours to the interview, so Logan would let me sleep a bit. 

Logan's pov - 

Kendall was out like the light in a few minutes. I took a picture, and shared it on Twitter: 
"Guys, look at Kendall after getting a hate message... Please, if people can't accept that he is pregnant with MY baby, then stay away from him and Big Time Rush!!"

I had to do something, and people who accepted his pregnancy started commenting on it. But one second later, a hate comment was posted. James and Carlos went in to handle it, and Kendall started to cry in his sleep. "No, no, no... Please, no!" I pulled him close, and the baby moved - he started to smile in his sleep, "Oh, baby... Thanks for helping daddy." The baby moved again, like it answered me. Kendall cuddled into me, and the manager walked into the room, "30 minutes till we go live." We nodded, and I started waking Kendall, "Babe, wake up.. 30 minutes till the show starts.." Kendall started crying again.

I pulled him close, and tried to calm him down. "Sshhhsshh, babe... It's okay, I'm here..." Kendall sobbed, and sobbed. But nothing worked. Now I was mad. I opened Twitter, and wrote with anger:

"Guys, it's ENOUGH!! Kendall is breaking right now, in my arms - and we're backstage before an interview!! What the hell are haters thinking about?!? Can't accept he's pregnant?! Oh, before I go: 
HATERS LEAVE KENDALL ALONE!!!!!" 

I tweeted it, and 5 minutes later - my update had 5000 retweets. I smiled, "Now I hope this helps..."

We just had to wake Logan up, get a mic on him - then we are ready to go live.