Ziall - Before we fall

Niall layed his head on Zayn's chest, enjoying just the last night with his boyfriend, Zayn, who would leave One Direction that day, and they would break up. Zayn enjoyed the last moment with his boyfriend, his pregnant boyfriend, who he would leave tomorrow; he trusted Liam to take care of Niall, and the baby, as he knew Niall was falling in love with Liam, but wanted to enjoy the last night with Zayn.

The memories were flooding through their minds, flipping and reading the pages of history they wrote together in their minds; when they closed their eyes, they were dragged into the same world, the lane of their memories they made together. The things they would remember, and never forget. The memorie lane they created, they would go down often, trying to let go of each other; Zayn going to find the girl of his life, Niall getting together with Liam, who was the boy he wanted now.

They both enjoyed this moment. Zayn's arms wrapped around Niall's waist, Niall's head on Zayn's fit chest, Niall's arms wrapped around Zayn's torso. 5 hours from now, when the crimson, blood red sun was going to rise on the sky, Zayn would leave; Niall would wake up to a empty bed, and this moment, was their goodbye.

Niall let a tear slip, by thought of everything. That this was their ladt moment, that this was going to be their goodbye. For 1 1/2 year, their relantionship was going smooth like silk, but now was drowning by every second, every minute, every hour that passed. He didn't even dry away the tears that fell slowly every so often, and thinking, looking at Zayn, who kept walking on their self-created memorie lane, closing his eyes, becoming distant.

He whispered, a tear staying on his cheek. "Before we fall, stay here for a little while more.. Just 5 more hours.."