Ziall/Niam - Oy!

Requested by BuriedInZayn :)
[••••••••]
Niall was in love, deeply in love with Liam. And he got rejected, just like he feared. Liam's words never felt his crying mind, and broken heart.
"Niall, I don't know what to do, because if I tell you that I love you back in more than a friend way, that would be a lie. And I don't wanna lie to you, I love you, but like a brother. And I always will, and I just don't.. Want our strong bond to be broken, okay?"
Niall got a hug, and Liam knew he had broken his heart now, but he just couldn't to his "brother" and sometimes the truth is gonna hurt, but it's better than lieing to the one's you love, right?

Niall quickly hurried outside, and called up his friend, Zayn, sobbing as Zayn picked two rings later. "Nialler? What's wrong?" Niall told the story, and Zayn swear on the other side, that his heart broke, yet he understood Liam's choice. "Niall, come home to my place, okay? I'll give you comfort, and I will do on my own, special way." Anything, just anything. Niall thought, and he took a taxi home to Zayn's place. When he arrived at Zayn's, he knocked on the door - Zayn opened the door, cooed at Niall. "Baby, c'here." Niall ran into Zayn's arms, the door smashing close behind him, as he got eye contact with Zayn, who was touching his lips with his thumb, Niall just wanting to be distracted from his sorrow right now.

Niall leaned in, and  kissed Zayn's lips, a hand on his chest and one on his neck, his  pieces being picked up slowly. Thanks to Zayn. Zayn's hand ran down his to his waist, and Niall moaned into his mouth lowly. Their lips parted against each other, and they quickly went to Zayn's bedroom, closing the door. Niall pushed Zayn onto his back, and kissed him again, palming him through his jeans, nippling at Zayn's lowerlip. The kiss got more heated, and soon the two boys' shirt was off, on the floor somewhere random. Zaym moaned, his heart galloping a 1000 miles pr. second faster, as Niall kissed his neck, not only that, no, he also licked his hickeys that he made on Zayn. Zayn always had dreamed of this moment, and now it's happening.

As both boys' black jeans and boxers fell off, also landing somewhere random, Niall traced his fingertips along Zayn's entrance, taking his hard-on erection in his other hand, kissing the boy underneath him again; this wasn't his dream boy, but he just rejected; he needed to move on, and still yet, not use Zayn for just sex. How was he, Niall Horan, going to do that? Oh, he had he plan. His way. Testing Zayn's vocal moans, he started pumping Zayn off. "Vocal you are, baby..." Zayn moaned, tugging Niall's hair as he entered a finger into Zayn, and Zayn gasped in pure, one hundred procent of pleasure waves pumping through his moans.

Adding yet two more fingers into him, Niall kissed Zayn, their lips opening againsg each other, moaning into each other's mouths. Niall pulled away, and lined up to his entrance, slowly pushing into his newfound lover's tight heat. God, Niall was big. And then Niall let Zayn adjust to his size, and when Zayn told him to move, he obeyed; faster his pace went, moans left both their lips without any control, and that sent them both over the edge, entering their high. Little did they know, that it would change everything. By one fucking enjoyment, one swift night.

~ 2 weeks later ~

God, why does he have to be so perfect? Zayn couldn't help to think, looking at the picture of oh-how-I-wish-it-was-my-Nialler-boyfriend smiling. And he was expecting this boy's baby now. Why didn't he go to the doctor's before? He got a text from Niall, and read it, his heartate going 100000 miles quicker.

From: Nini 💙
To: Malik boy☁️❤️
Babe, something to confess to you... Meet at Starbucks, in half an hour, yeah?🙈

Zayn knew that Nialler had rescued him, just until dr. Devine (A/N Josh Devine) came back with the results of the test.

To: Nini 💙
From : Malik boy☁️❤️
Of course, Ni, always! I'll meet in 30 minutes when I'm done at the doctor's💎

From: Nini 💙
To: My Malik☁️❤️
Fuck, what's wrong?😰 Did I fuck you, give it to you too hard so the doctor needs to give some medicin for it?😂

His reply made him laugh, if not he covered it with his hand. Staring at the little screen wide, big eyes, he replied a boom red and burning hot cheeks.

To: Nini 💙
From: Malik boy☁️❤️
Oy, Niall James fucking Horan!😂 There is no such thing as pain medicin for that kind of pain, you know that😂 No, I'll tell you what's wrong, bro, I pinky promise xx

"Mr. Malik, I have gotten your results in." Zayn went out of messages, and locked his phone, putting it into his pocket, and looking at dr. Devine nervously, thinking about Niall. "What's wrong with me, or whatever you call it?" Dr. Devine smiled, he smiled, and Zayn thought, Then it must be something positive? I don't know... "When did you last have sex, mr. Malik?" Zayn answered, getting really curious. "I think it was about.. 2 weeks or so, why?" Dr. Devine leaned back into the chair, and he busted the news, the bubble for Zayn. "You're born with female organs, a female repuductive system, which also means, that you can get pregnant, and give birth naturally. Oh, and you're pregnant." Zayn felt like passing out, Shit! And he looked at dr. Devine with a smile that was real. Or maybe fake, but seemed to fool him.

As Zayn said thank you and shook his doctor's hand, he checked out and walked home to his L.A apartment, unlocking and closing the door. He sent Niall a text.

To: Nini 💙
From: Malik boy☁️❤️
Meet me at my place, Nialler, what the test said is just too embrassing to talk about out in public. Sorry...😖

From: Nini 💙
To: Malik boy☁️❤️
No problem, I'll be there in 5!😘

Zayn covered his face, seeing the emoji he sent along with the reply. What did it mean? How the fucking hell was he gonna tell Niall this? "I'm born with a female repuductive system, and I'm pregnant with your baby." Oh, hell no! But yet, maybe.. He felt arms around his waist, and he who it was. Niall. "Hey. So what did the doctor say?" Zayn took his hand, and dragged the confused Niall to the living room, and sat him on the sofa, sitting beside him, and looked at him. "Let me cuts it short, for your own sake; I'm born with a female repuductive system, which means I can become pregnant. And I'm pregnant, with your baby. Because 14 days ago, I remember that it was you I had sex with." Niall looked at him, and grinned at him. "Then you're gonna love what I have to confess to you. About 1 month ago, remember the week I was heartbroken with Liam dumping me? I found myself slowly moving on from him, and finding myself falling in love with someone who helped me move on. And that's you, Zaynie."

Niall kissed him, passion and love in it - was Zayn dreaming?

Fuck, this is reality.