Niam - No father...

Liam's pov - 

I woke up, no Niall beside me. All I really needed was his love, no one else's love. Just his. But he was... Gone. I saw a note from him on my nightstand: 

Dear Liam, 
I need you to know, this is not your fault. You are still my one and only lover, and always will be. But you know, I got a lot of hate; more than 1D could handle, fighting for me, together. This choice, was mine. I know it's the wrong choice, but on the other hand, I feel it's right. I've said, "I won't let haters win, I promise." but I broke my own promise. The most important promise that I gave myself. Don't give up, but I'm... Close to give up, though; you can still save me, you still have time to save me. To save me from myself, from giving up,

Tears were running like I lost someone (which wasn't a lie, I was close to lose my boyfriend, the most important person to me), and I read the last part of his note: 

Liam, go to the bathroom. You'll find me there, hurry please! 
Niall <3 xx 

I ran to the bathroom, and found Niall on the floor; I called  911, and they were soon on the way. I called the other boys, shaking and a sobbing mess I was over the line. Luke gasped, "Liam, I'm on my way to you! Hang on!" He hung up, and I clung to Niall's chest, crying my eyes out. Our baby kicked, telling my it was gonna be okay. I sobbed again, loud enough so it echoed through the house. I heard the front door burst open, but I really didn't care. I wanted Niall, only Niall. Nothing was gonna change that. The doctors burst in through the toilet door, and Luke forced my grip away from Niall. I broke down in his arms, and he picked me up. "Shh, Liam..." I sobbed, and tearstained his shirt. 

The doctors put a mask over Niall's face, and drove him to the hospital. I watched as the ambulance drove away with high speed. I fell onto my knees, "Niall... No, wh-hhy?" I was picked up, and buckled into a car. Did I seem to care? No. Did I care about something so unserious? No. I just stared out the window, watching as the houses went by, people holding hands and kissing each other. I sighed, and felt a hand on my shoulder. I tried to shake the hand off, but I was to tired. I gave into my tiredness, I gave into the tears was threatening to fall from my eyes. I let the tears fall freely, thoughI stayed quiet while I cried slowly. 

All my dreams were almost crushed. My dreams about marrying Niall Horan, my true love, was maybe crushed; my whole world was maybe crushed. I felt betrayed in a way, I am mad at Niall, but I soon put the anger in the back of my head; how could I go and not fight more for Niall, then I'm going ahead to be amd at him for trying to leave me? I didn't fight for Niall, so it's not fair that I'm mad at him - when it's my fault in a way... 

-At the hospital-

I sat in the waiting room, staring out into space; I didn't know what to do, if I'm gonna lose Niall. He is my everything. My lover. My prince.. My.. Hero. I just felt emotionless, and shut every sound out - empty space taking over my mind. Nothing was I thinking. All the memories about Niall and I's fairytale. That was all I had right now. Memories, and only memories. But special memories. I heard a nurse, "Those here for Niall Horan?" I stood up, wobbling and I fell, but managed to stand up, and ran over to the nurse, "How is he?!" Louis hugged me, holding back a bit if I was going to break down or maybe fell onto my knees. Luke came up, sqeezing my hand.

My heart was pounding against my chest, and the bys could feel it, The doctor sighed, "He has just come out of surgery, and you called just in time for the pills to take over his inner parts of his body; though about 5 of them has taken affect." I sobbed, and she continued, "He has about 50% chance to survive; we have to see, only time can show what faith has for Niall. You are allowed to visit him now, one a time." I fell onto my knees, screaming and sobbing. The doctor helped me up, and I was picked up, and carried to Niall's room. I was set down, "Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep." Niall's heart was still beating, but I could here the heart was slowly beating slower for every second. 

I crawled onto the bed, beside Niall. I cried into his chest, sqeezing his hand. "Plea-asse Nial-ll.. Gi-ivve a sig-gnn..." Nothing. No reponse. 

-1 month later- 

I opened the letter from Niall, that I only should open when I was ready.

Dear Liam, 

You will always be mine. Forever, and you know that. I was proud, and still am to tell the other angels, when I'm looking down at you from heaven. I was never ashamed to kiss you in front of the fans, in front strangers. We did get weird stares; yeah, but I ignored their looks. Cause when you are happy, I'm happy. When you are sad, I'm sad. You are my life. My everything. Don't ever forget that, I'm sorry for leaving you and our baby... It breaks my heart to tell myself, that I left the love of my life. I hid all my pain behind my grins, laughs and smiles. When you told me, that you were pregnant with our kid; I found hope. But it only gave me more hate, less hate to you. None of you guys knew about the extra hate, the fans were just playing a game; that they were hiding that they loved me. Every single tweet from a person I knew was a hater, broke me; knowing they were playing a game over for you guys.. They were right, and my promise to myself, that I wouldn't let hate break me; I broke my own promise. MY fucking own promise. And promises are to be held, right? Even your own promises... But I thought I could keep that promise, for you and our kid... But god, fucking god I was wrong... 
Remember me as I was, tell our son about how funny, loving and just much I LOVE you two; please, don't cry anymore. Just make our son proud, and tell him how proud I am of him and you. I'm always gonna be with you in heaven, I'm gonna be here with you forever; until we see each other again. Up in heaven. This is not your fault, it was the haters' fault. And before I go: 
I LOVE. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE YOU; FOREVER <3 <3 xx 

Your darling, 
Niall <3 xx