Cashton - 4th baby

Requested by Shonie5SOS 💕💕
---------------
Ashton's pov -

Calum was playing with our three kids, Nash, Cameron and Matthew, and I smiled at the adorable sight. The pregnancy test must be done now, I thought, and I said to Calum, "I'm going to the bathroom quickly, babe." He kissed my lips, and I smiled, walking to the hopefully done pregnancy test.

I opened the bathroom door, locking it as I looked behind me, if Calum followed me. I nodded to myself, hoping Calum or one of the kids followed me. I saw the test, and walked over to it.

I don't know, what to do if I'm pregnant again. I took a deep breath, and flipped the test around. Two lines. Positive. I'm pregnant.. With a forth baby. I let a grin glue itself to my face and lips, smiling at my stomach. "I love you already, little one."

I unlocked the door, and was met by little Matthew who was stuffing his small hands into his mouth, grinned at me. I opened my eyes wide, and picked him up. I walked into the living room, and sat Matthew down.

"I have a message, or announcement - whatever it is -" I showed Calum the positive pregnancy test, and he looked at me, the test, at me. I smiled, blushing as his mouth shaped into a grin. "We're going to be parents! Again!" He attacked me in a kiss, and I laughed kissing Calum back, as Nash covered his eyes. "Ewwwww, dadwifes kissinww!"