Malum - Untold pains

Requested by @iloveanima :) <3 

------

 My dream of having a family with Calum, was never gonna become true; is it? I'm a male, and can't become pregnant; or, yes I can, but I'm not pregnant... After 1 year of trying, many doctor's visits; and we still haven't succesed with it. And it hurts, when your dream, that is possible, but feels impossible; won't become true. I walked out of the room, feeling the doctor's sorry sad eyes burning after me. 

I drove to our hotel, and parked in front the hotel; I let tears slip, and I shut my eyes shut. How could I tell Calum, that I wasn't pregnant? Would he leave me? Would he become mad? So many thoughts were running through my head, that my head started hurting. I locked my car, and walked to Cal's and my room. I opened the door, and was met with a concerned Calum. "Mike, baby; what's wrong?" I shut my eyes, and without hestitation, I ran into his arms, silently crying. "Sshhh, babe.. It's okay, it's okay; I'm here.." I sobbed into his chest, unable to get the words "I'm not pregnant" out. 

I needed him, I needed to tell him; but I couldn't. I was hurt, broken; speechless on words. Only sobs came out. He picked me up, and I wrapped my shaking legs and arms around his neck and waist, and he walked to Luke and Ashton. He knew what had happened now, he knew I wasn't pregnant. "Sshh, baby... It's okay, I'm not leaving you; ever."

I soon enough calmed down, my sobs turning into sniffles. I hiccuped, as Calum sat on Ashton's bed with me in his lap. "So, he isn't..?" Calum shook his head, and I sobbed a little sob again. "Shh, it's okay..."

Calum's pov -

Michael cuddled into my chest, sleeping  quietly. I kissed his forehead, and held him closer. His breath was even, and slow. I called Luke, "Hello Asian." I groaned quietly, "Hello giraffe legs." He laughed, and Michael stirred in my lap. "Well, Mike isn't pregnant.. And he is sleeping right now, in my lap. I was thinking if I walked down to the car with him, with our bags, and I'll help carry things out to the car after our performance?" Luke talked to Ashton, "Yeah do that. Anything for Mike, when he is this condition."

~At the stadium~

I walked in, and a sleeping Michael around my waist, his head on my shoulder. Niall awwed at us, and he knew what had happened. Everyone knew, and they understood us. I  wanted the best for him, and if he needed rest, then he'd get that. I sat down on the sofa, setting down our bags; I kissed his lips, "babe, wake up.. We need to rehearse." He opened his eyes slowly, whining with black bags under his eyes.

I helped him to his legs, and I could see he was in pain. "If the pain gets worse, tell me, okay?" He nodded, lingering his shaking fingers in mine. I put his guitar over his, and he whined as I let his hand go to sling my bass over my shoulder. I quickly moved, lingering ourfingers together again. His fingers weren't shaking that much more, and we walked to stage; my hand on his waist.

~Later that night, 1D's performance~

Michael ran to our dressing room, "Wha-" I raced after him, quickly explaining what was wrong with Mikey today. "So, he is..?" I nodded, "Yes, and he doesn't even know himself; trust me, it's only a feeling I have, I don't know if it's true. But we'll se now!" Mikey screamed, "CALUM-MM!!!" I ran to his side, and just as I felt; he was pregnant, and now giving birth.

His breathing was fast, and he looked at me with pleading eyes. I quickly got him ready, and before we knew it, he was pushing for dear life.

~3 hours later~

Sweat had been running down his face, tears was running. He was on his last push, "Now, c'mon babe, one last push. I promise." He shook his head, to weak to hold himself up. "I-I can't-tt.." I nodded, "Yes, you can. C'mon, for me?"  He bored down, screaming a high pitched scream and right after  we heard a high pitched cry. He smiled weakly, and his eyes started shutting slowly. "No, no, babe; hang on!!" Luke called 911, and I sat him up against my chest.

The ambulance arrived, and cut the cord of our baby. Michael was driven, me beside him. His breathing started getting normal again. His eyes opened slowly, and I kissed him.

Cody Colton Clifford-Hood