Muke - My summerflirt is Luke Hemmings

Quick idea that I have an idea to, that this new song I'm addicted to gave me❤️
---------------
You're looking too good in a sundress,
Retro ray bans,
Working on a tan,
I'm a coopertan dog,
That's right.

Michael's heart started jumping away with him, when he saw message from Luke Hemmings, his biggest idol.

Lukehemmings1996:
Hello cutie :) ❤️

So I don't want to hear about your boyfriend,
He's in a raincoat,
Stuck in the eastcoast,
You're a little hottie,
And were livin' it up in,
Cali.

Michael fanboyed, as he shakily answered back, trying to stay cool.

Michael_gordon_clifford:
Hello, omg hi Luke! :D ❤️

Lukehemmings1996:
I'm looking for a summerflirt, and I think you're perfect for that :) ❤️

If his mom came in now, seeing Michael sitting on his bed, holding his phone shakingly, she would ask, "What's wrong, honey?" And he would answer, "I'm fine, just fanboying over my idol, Luke Hemmings, who asked to me to be his summerflirt." No way would she believe that. But their summeraffair, changed both Luke's and Michael's life.

Oh..
It'll be amazing.
Oh..
Saying,

Lukehemmings1996:
How about we meet in a hour? At 2400 treetop café? :) ❤️

If we can boom boom yeah,
Just for the summer,
We can shoot off fireworks under the covers,
Playing dirty in the sandbars,
I can't take my hands off,
Just for the summer.

Michael swore to himself, was this a dream? It must be a dream! First, his gay idol, Luke Hemmings, asks him to be his summerflirt. Then he asks to meet in an hour. Could this get any better?

Michael_gordon_clifford:
Sure! Omg! I'm meeting you! I'm so excited! :) ❤️

Lukehemmings1996:
Aww, you're cute, Michael! :) ❤️ See you in an hour, bæ!❤️

Michael quickly found his skateboard, set his hair black hair a little better, black shorts, black vans and his tanktop that said, "OMG!", black Raybans and his skateboard. He walked downstairs, and shouted to his mom at the door, "I'M GOING TO MEET UP WITH CALUM, MOM! SEE YA!" She shouted back, "OKAY! BE CAREFUL!"

I don't need another friend on Facebook,
Just you and me chilling,
Drinks on ice,
Wouldn't it be nice if I could,
Show you how the beach boys,
Party.

Michael took music into his ears, and as he drove down towards 2400 Treetop Café, he sang along to Just For The Summer by Big City Bois. He smiled to strangers, and Luke was more lucky, Michael was a popular boy between strangers. He smiles to each and everyone. He was the wanted friend, the son people wished they had. Luke got lucky that summer.

Skinny dip-dip in the moonlight,
Drop that bikini,
Get a little freaky,
Under the tiki,
And it'll be a private,
Party.

Michael stopped in front of the café, and already noticed where Luke was. Luke looked up, and smiled, standing up and walked towards Michael, who grinned as he came up, taking his hands into his, interwining their fingers together. "Hello, Michael. So you're my summerflirt," he whispered huskly into his ear, sending shivers down his back, holding back a moan, "And I've gotten lucky."

Luke's breath ghosted his lips, and Michael's breath hitched, forgetting that they were out in public. Luke leaned in, and kissed Michael, and that affair had already gone public by first meeting and first kiss. Michael didn't think about those two things, the consequences of their summer affair. But they were young, and they ended up on Luke's hotelroom, making love on the first day.

Oh..
It's gonna be amazing.
Oh..
Saying,

Michael moaned, as Luke hit his sweet spot, his stomach tightning as he felt his climax coming. Luke kissed Michael, thrusting in and out, moaning into his mouth, as Michael digged his nails into his back.

If we could boom boom yeah,
Just for the summer,
We can shoot off fireworks under the covers,
Playing dirty in the sandbars,
I can't take my hands off,
Just for the summer.

After the summer passed, their lifes was different. The two boys was in a relationship, and expecting a baby, that was going to be born in Florida, where they moved into a beach house, with many rooms.