Lashton - Boy in luv

Ashton kept teasing Luke, as he knew that Luke wanted him. Was in love with him. They were both two of the school's tough boys, could get any girl they wanted, without evening to try; but they wanted each other because they loved each other, but they held their feelings down to  their guts, until one day, Luke had enough of his tease.

~ At the school ~

Luke attacked Ashton, slamming him against the door in the bathroom. "I've had enough of your teasing, baby!" Luke growled into his ear, kissing him and palming him through his pants; Ashton moaned slightly into his mouth, getting want he finally wanted. Luke's eyes filled with lust, dark nearly black, and Luke sucked on his neck, leaving his marks, Ashton loosing his breath, hitching it everytime as while Luke sucked and kissed, slowly unzipping his pants and lead Ashton's hands to do the same at him.

Ashton did as commanded, and pulling down his boxers, Luke doing the same. They locked their stalldoor, and Luke covered Ashton's mouth as he started fingering him, getting him ready for him; moving his finger around in him, finding his prostate, Luke smirked, and pumped his fingers in and out, until Ashton, "Nee-eed you, no-ow.." Luke turned him around, and spit into his hand, making his  member wet, and dried it off Ashton's entrance, making a gasp of pleasure come from his beautiful, swollen lips; Luke pushed himself in slowly, and Ashton moaned lowly, as Luke slowly started thrusting in and out of him, groaning and moaning himself.

Not pulling out, but moving his hips around in circles, and then thrusting in, Ashton gasped, as Luke kissed him, tongues dancing together, as Luke leaned against the wall with his back, thrusting and moaning along with Ashton, biting his lowerlip, and started jerking Ashton. Making Ashon gasp against his lips, digging his nails into his neck, Luke groaning. Ashton came in the palm of his hand, and Luke came spilling his load into Ashton. But that school sex, changed their lives forever.

~ 2 months later ~

Ashton stared out the window in his room, his boyfriend holding his hand. "Baby, what's wrong?" I bit my lip, "I'm pregnant.. And it's your's.." Luke kissed him, "We'll work it out, okay?"