Narry+Louis - Quiet twins

Requested by @Narrysoldier1396 :) <3 

--------- 

 "Harry, babe, how are you feeling? Any better?" Harry shook his head, "A little bit better, but still like shit.." Harry was feeling better, but still like shit. Sure, he felt a little pain once a while; but he didn't think it was a big deal. It wasn't, right? no, it's not Harry. Calm down.. Calm down... 

Niall kissed him, Louis kissed him, and they went out to grossie shopping. Leaving Harry alone, in their home. Harry felt a little pain again, but it went away. So he sat on Tumblr, readyng fanfictions and music blasting through his head phones. He laughed, at Narry fanfictions, one shots and other bromances from fans, (A/N I thought of acutally adding my Wattpad name; but I didn't) and he felt uncomftable. He scotted around, and felt something or.. Someone? move further down, and he hared something. Like a baby's cry, newborn high pitched cry. 

He looked down, and gasped at the baby crying at his feet. He was shocked, he couldn't be.. Pregnant? What?What?What?Help!Help!Help the baby, Harry! now! Harry cradled the baby's shoulders, pulling her into him into his chest, and he shushed the baby quietly. "Sssshh baby, it's okay.. Daddy's here.." He let a tear slip, moving around in the chair from pain again. 10 minutes later, he heard the door open, "Babe, we're home!" Shit... 

And his second baby cried out, and gasps were heard. Harry turned the chair around slowly, and he saw his boyfriends, "Hehe... I-I didn-t kno-oow..." Harry sobbed, and Niall called an ambulance; Louis holding Harry close to his chest, the babys in his arms, sleeping. He saw his son, Caleb, and he kissed the babys' foreheads. 

Ciaran James Styles-Horan-Tomlinson

Caleb Edward Styles-Tomlinson 

Mpreg one shots ~ 1D & 5sos (COMPLETED) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें