Lashton - I remember it all...

Fuck my fucking neck, can't sleep because it hurts like hell...

Ashton layed on his bed, thinking back when he lost his all; he lost his lover, boyfriend and stillborn child. Litterally at the same time. First, their child, then Luke. Closing his eyes, the short but quick flashback started playing with his mind.

~ 6 months ago ~

Luke screamed a high pitched, painfully scream from his lips, falling back, his breath struggling slightly. "The baby's here, mr. Irwin..." But why  wasn't a loud cry heard? Ashton saw their baby girl, laying in the nurse's arms; she wasn't crying, moving one bit, or breathing. Ashton let a tear eslip, "I'm sorry for your loss, mr. Irwin..." He psmiled sadly, a sob escaping his lips as he held their dead baby girl in his arms, being fragile with her. He heard the heart machine, connected to Luke, beeping quickly now. He yelled, "Luke! Luke Hemmings! No, don't leave me, please!"

The doctor's and nurses quickly gave his lover shock, "1, 2, 3. 1,2,3. 1,2,3." Over and over, until the heart machine beeped and stopped completely. Ashton stood there, shocked; his one and only, his boyfriend; was gone. Their daughter had been still born. Ashton sobbed, laying both bodies to each other, he screamed and cried, not wanting to believe this.

~ Flashback over, back to present ~

Ashton cried, curling his knees to his chest, sobbing loudly. He had lived 6 months without them, with his family. He had Calum and Michael, friends and family, but... He couldn't live a life without his family. His boyfriend and baby girl. He stood, tears running down freely, and ran downstairs, leaving everything but phone, charger and earbuds left. He sobbed, "Ashton?" Calum. He fumbled with his shoes, and jacket. No one was changing his mind.

He was going to commit suicide.

He missed his lover and  baby too much.Running on his stinging feet, he arrived to the busy road, stopping up; this was it. He was actually doing this. He tweeted his last tweet;

@5sosAshton:
5sos fam, I love you! I love to death, take careof yourselves in the future. 5SOS, thank for the unforgetable memories and succes we ecreated and got. Luke and Yerin, here I come.
cTake care, everyone xx

He dropped his phone, locking it, picked it up, putting it back into his pocket; he walked out onto the road carelessly, hearing his bandmate's screams behind him.
"Ashton, no! Please!" A crowd had now stopped, to look at the scene. Ashton stopped walking, a car driving against in full speed (the speed that was allowed). Before he was hit, he collided with the car, honking at him loudly, a paniced man behind the wheel, "I remember..." And all went black, a loud thud sounded, screams and cries sounded for a second; Ashton smiled to himself, before closing his eyes, senses and breaths stopping. His body shutting down.

Calum cried into Michael's chest, sobbing;
every 5 Seconds of Summer fans cried, worldwide. U.K, U.S.A, Korea, Denmark, England, Britian... The whole cried. Another celebrity was gone, and everyone knew the reason why. Making them cry even more. An ambulance arrived at the scene, and police, and they took him onto a strecher, Michael and Calum driving with; crying into Ashton's lifeless chest and body.

Ashton had finally found happiness. He was met by his boyfriend and baby girl, Yerin, in heaven. "Babe! Ashton!" Ashton smiled, twirling him around, kissing him. His heard a baby voice, "Daddy! Daddy! Appa!" His baby girl. He picked her up, crying tears of joy.

He was finally happy, but watched how 5 Seconds of Summer stopped, Michael writing lyrics and producing music for other new artists, Calum trying a solo carriere.

He had finally found happiness once again.

His family.