Niam - Hardcore sweetness

Niall's pov - 

"Niall, get up hun!" I turned around on my bed, turning off my alarm. "Oh god..." I stood up, sitting up on my bed. I sighed, and got up. I set my phone to play 'MMM Yeah' by Austin Mahone. I brushed my teeth, and put on my clothes. I put on ripped, black jeans, a t-shirt that stood with big letters, "DON'T F*CK WITH ME" and my black vans. I took my earphones, phone and backpack, and walked downstairs. 

I walked into the kitchen, and I took two pancakes. "See ya' after school, mom!" I shouted to her, and I walked outside to my car, eating my so called breakfast. I got in my car, and started my car, and drove off to school. I arrived to the school, and met Zayn, Luke, and Louis at Louis' car. "C'mon, let's get this over with." I walked up to the school doors, and I walked through the doors. 

Everyone stopped talking and doing what they were doing, when they saw me. I walked, looking around. I saw a cute boy (yes, I'm gay), and flashed him a smile. Girls were fangirling, but I only flashed that one boy a smile - Damn, he was hot! Louis, Zayn, Ashton, Luke and I got our schedules, "Well, Luke, Zayn - let's get to our first class." I said, and started walking with those two right in my heels. I opened my locker, and saw that cute boy's locker was beside mine. I smiled, and he blushed. I giggled, and we walked to class. We entered, and everyone stared at us; again. 

I sat down, and someone sat beside (didn't see who it was, though) because class was about to start. "Good morning class, I'm Mr.Riley and I'm gonna be your english teacher. As a start of the school year, I want you to work with the person next to you, and the projekt is - now I know this isn't music! - but you either have to sing or write a song." I looked to see who it was, and it was that boy again. I looked at Zayn and Luke, and they made a thumps up to me, mouthing, "Oh yeah, think you have crush right there!" I shook my head, mouthing back, "No, I don't!" I looked at the boy, "So... What's your name?" He blushed, "Li-iamm.." I laughed, "Don't be scared of me, Liam. I'm not that hardcore type as I look like!" He smiled, blushing more. "Your not?" I shook my head, "No, beautiful! I'm the complete oppisite type of person." He laughed, "Well, how about you can drive home with me? So we can find out what we're gonna do?" He nodded, "Yeah, that's a good idea."

I gavehim my number, and we walked to lunch as the bell rang. He went to his friends, and I went to mine. I sat down, "Niall has a crush!" I hit Luke's arm playfully, "No, I don't! For fuck sake!" They laughed, and we got into a laughing fit. "At least he didn't judge me, until he met me in person." They nodded, Zayn taking a bite of his burger. "Yeah, tht riht." I looked at him, "Don't eat your mouth full of food, idiot! Haven't your mum taught you that?" I said, only making us laugh more. "No, she hasn't!" He joked, making us laugh more. 

-After school-

I saw Liam walk towards my car, "See ya' tomorrow, guys!" I walked over to my car, opening it. Liam satin the passenger seat, and I drove off to my house. Liam took one of my fingers, and I opened my hand, letting him lock our fingers together. I smiled, "It's okay, Liam. It's okay to do it, I'm fine with it." We arrived at my place, and we walked inside. Our hands slipped out of each other's hands, and I unlocked the door and locked it again. I went to the kitchen, seeing a note my mom had written:

Hey hun <3 
I'm on a business trip for 2 weeks, so you are alone for 2 weeks (it's obvious! xD) There is 1150 dollars cash for you, maybe you won't need that much money, but just to be on the safe side. You are aloud to have friends over as much as you want, though no partys or clubbing! <3  
Love you <3 xx 

I sighed, "Of course, she has to be gone for 2 weeks... Great.." Tears gathered in my eyes, and I let tears fall. "And I didn't get a chance to say goodbye, or.. hu-ug her-r..." I sobbed, and Liam came into the kitchen, "Niall? What's wrong?" I shoved the note into his hand, "Og my god, Niall..." He pulled me into a hug, and I hid my face in the crock of his neck. "Shh.." I looked at him, and he leaned in, carefully and slowly. And our lips moved in sync, no nothing was going wrong in our kiss. We pulled apart, "Should we.. er.. Start on the projekt..?" I said, Liam took my hand, "Yeah, we should." We walked up to my room, and I closed the door, "So, Liam; I do write songs. I can sing one of them for you if you want.." Liam nodded, "Yes please.. Maybe we could like sing that song for our projekt." Istarted strumming the chords to my song, 'Change My Mind'. 

I finished the song, "Wow Niall, you have an amazing voice!" Liam clapped, and this time it was my turn to blush. 

Liam's pov - 

He wasn't that hardcore type of boy, that he looked and dressed like. He was soft, sweet and loving person. If only people didn't judge him before they know him... Niall blushed, god he was... Cute and beautiful! I know I only just met him today, and it's only the first day of school - but c'mon, he's different. He's calm, and slow, but don't mess with him, I can sense that from him. 

We sang a few more songs, and decided to sing Austin Mahone's song 'MMM Yeah' and it fit Niall perfectly! Every girl and some boys wanted to be his one and only, including me in the boys' groupe. I am already in love with with the boys hardcore sweet boy. And I love it! 

-Next day at school- 

I walked into the school, and my bully, Harry Styles, punched me on the cheek. "Take that, faggot! For taking the boy that will be my boyfriend soon!" Harry was tackled to the ground, and soon Niall and Harry were fighting.Hitting and punching each other like no tomorrow. My friends, and Niall's friends held them back, Niall threatened Harry, "If you ever touch Liam again, I will kill you... Personally!!" He tried kicking Harry again, but I took ahold on his legs. So it ended with that Harry left me alone. 

Yet, did I know that the biggest change was about to come... 

We were invited to Zayn's party, and I went with Niall. Niall and I had become the school's 'cutest' couple on the school, Niall was the school's most popular boy on the school by now. We were both sober, and we ended up making love in a random room in Zayn's house. 

We went home after that, right after making love. 

About 14 days later, I started having morning sickness. We went to the doctor, Niall and I, and we founf out that I was expecting Niall's child. We decided to keep the baby, so I moved to Niall's house. 9 months later, I gave birth to our beautiful son, Jackson Cody Payne-Horan. 

Jackson Cody Payne-Horan
Born: 20:47 pm 
Parents: Niall Horan and Liam Payne