Lashton - There's still hope

Requested by @MukeLashton, thanks for sending in the plot baby! I hope you like this, I've tried to add as much fluff as possible; mostly in the end, hope it hits your feelings too ;)

-------

Ashton's world crashed down, the weight of the world came crashing down on him; and it felt so real, the weight felt so real. And it hurt. His heart, chest and soul hurt. He had misacarriaged, and Luke's heart was broken; the couple's hearts was broken, but Ashton was broken, feeling guilty; he felt this was his fault. Because it was, right?

Luke hated to see Ashton so broken, he didn't and couldn't play the right beat on the drums; and fans noticed, and Ashton knew he would mess up; that's why Ashton kept on playing, he didn't care if he missed one beat, he maybe missed one single beat in every song; but that was it.

He didn't eat, only when Luke fed him like a baby. He couldn't take it, he thought he'd misscarriaged; but he felt weird pains in his stomach 3 months later, "What?" Luke saw his boyfriends pains, and he knew now; There is a chance, that he didn't misscarriage; I have to get him to become happy and churpy again; one way or another. Luke kissed, cuddled, held Ashton close; he did anything that came to mind, to make him smile. And eating, was normal again. He ate normal; but he was still broken, and guilty. 

~9 months along (unknown)~

Ashton was drumming Good Girls, Luke singing his solo; when a wave of pain flew over him. He screamed, and stumbled off the chair.  He hated the feeling, and he cuddled into Luke's side; he whimpered on the floor, letting out a sob. Luke picked him up, sitting on the floor with the smaller boy in his arms. "Babe, what's going on?" Ashton sobbed, feeling another pain flow through him. He wanted to go home, he wanted to tell Luke he was in pain; but all that came out, was sobs. Sobs that broke Luke's nervous heart, and torn heart apart more.

Michael and Calum rubbed Ashton's back, "I'll call an ambulance, Ash; hang on, bub." Ashton cried into the crook of Luke's neck, and Luke interwined their fingers. He knew, that it was contractions; he could feel it, his damped crotch; his tightning stomach every 5 minutes. Luke stood up, and ran to their dressing room. He layed Ashton down on the floor, behind the sofa, and got him ready to bive birth.

Ashton cried, and Luke told him to bore down. He bored down, screaming and crying out in pain. He felt like his lower half was being split apart (litterally it was) and his felt a pair of shoulders slide further down, "Ow-ww, it-t hurts-s!!" Luke shushed him, removing some of his sweaty curls, "I know baby, but keep going. You're going so good." Ashton nodded, tears running down his cheeks slowly. Michael and Calum barked in, "Oi, Ashton!" They held Ashton's hands, one each; letting Ashton sqeeze the life out of them, if he needed it.

~3 hours later~

So, Lashton Hemwin didn't have a miscarriage; and it was a shock to everyone; even themselfs. But they had their son; even if he was a 'surprise'. Lashton adored their baby boy, his uncle, Michael, Calum and One Direction lads adored their nephew; he was a chirpy, happy baby boy. They had their  little Talon. 

Talon Caleb Irwin-Hemmings