Zouis+Muke - Dressing room babies

• इन्हें समर्पित: booksbooth

Requested by @MukeLashton, thanks for the plot! 

P.S; There will be some triggering scenes, so read on OWN caution! 

-----------------

 Zayn was in 1D's dressing room, crying silently from pain. He didn't know what was wrong with him, he had the best boyfriend ever, Louis; but he felt like something was missing in his life. Like this pain he felt, that something was about to happen, that would change his life forever. Louis and Luke was playing football outside, Liam and Niall was with him, comforting him him quietly. 

Michael didn't know what was wrong with him, feeling this pain every 5 minutes. What could it be? Overcoming depression, this didn't help more. Cause pain was making this worse, and Luke wasn't with him, he needed him right now. Ashton and Calum was there, comforting him; but they weren't Luke Hemmings, who he wanted right now. 

Both boys wanted to cry out in pain, they wanted their boyfriends; they wanted their partners, who helped them through the hardest times. They were in pain, they didn't know what was and meant; making things worse, they didn't come inside to check on them, and they promised the boys. The boys couldn't be mad, but only cry; cry out in pain, feeling like being torn into pieces every every second, every pain was unbearable. 

~10 minutes later~ 

Zayn bored down, Liam holding his hands, Niall supporting the baby's shoulder. He cried, "I-I wan-tt Louis-s!!" His lower section burned, it felt like it was in flames; he didn't want this. He never imagined, he'd be fucking pregnant, givning birth 10 hours before their show tonight. He didn't know, that Louis and Luke was having so much fun, playing football (or soccer), that they'd forget about them. 

"Harry, get Louis, now!" 

Michael screamed, and clutched Calum's hand; he cried, sobbed out in pain, feeling weaker and weaker for every push he had to give. "C'mon mike, you can do it!" They knew Michael wanted, and needed Luke's hand right now. He needed Luke, just Luke beside him right now. He bored down, and as he fell back, Ashton comforted him. You could see,  what was going on in their dressing room; was Luke blind? 

"Calum, go get Luke, now!" 

~Outside~ 

Luke laughed along with Louis, "Luke! Luke" "Louis! Louis!" They were met with a irrated Calum and Harry, "Your boyfriends' in pain, and we can not describe in words, what's going on inside in our dressing rooms; but you promised to check on them, and you still haven't checked on them, motherfuckers! They want you, they need you! Right now!" They gasped, and ran to their dressing rooms. Calum and Harry looked at each other, "Fucktards.." They ran back inside, Harry to Zayn's room, Calum into Michael's. 

Zayn gasped, when he saw Zayn's condition. He froze, and Zayn saw Louis through his blurry tears. Louis ran to his side, and Zayn cried. This hurt more he imagined, and he wanted it over with; but he felt so.. Weak, like he couldn't do it. "Babe, you're.." Louis looked down, "Halfway now, c'mon; do it for me, even though I've been stupid!" Zayn nodded, and bored down, screaming out in pain. 

michael cried into Luke's tear stained chest, "I-II can-n-'t!" Luke rubbed his back, slowly. "Yes you can, now please.. Do it for me?" Michael sobbed, feeling to weak. He shook his head, "No-ooo...!" He couldn't do anymore, his breathing got faster and unstable. "Ssh, breath honey, breath..." Michael tried, and tried, but he couldn't. They heard a loud cry, and Michael's fell into limpness. 

1D's dressing room, you also heard a loud cry of a newborn. Zayn sobbed, and the ambulance took him out to the car; along with Louis by his side. Michael was also set into an ambulance, and the two ambulance drove off to the hospital, with the two familys in the back. 

Michael got a mask over his nose and and blood was running from his lower half slowly. The doctor gave him heart massage, and 5 minutes later, Michael woke up, gasping for his breath slowly. He coughed, and looked at Luke through tears at him. Luke grasping his hand, and give their baby boy to him. 

Cody Xander Malik-Tomlinson
Daniel Victor Clifford-Hemmings

Mpreg one shots ~ 1D & 5sos (COMPLETED) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें