Niam - Cuddles and laughs

requested by @DestinyDe, no special plot; just alot of cuddles.

------- 

I heard my front door open, I fell onto the floor on my knees; being catched by only Liam's strong arms. I sobbed into his chest, and we laid down on my bed; he pulled my close, singing Daylight quietly. 

I'm not ready to start again,

And you're not willing to make amends,

Now the daylight's dangerous, 

It'll turn us both dust. 

I'm not ready to start again,

You're not willing to make amends,

Now the daylight's dangerous,

It'll turn us both to dust. 

"I'm sorry, baby.." I sniffled, and felt his lips on my own. They moved in sync, slowly and loving. I swear that everything he'd done, every single tear I've cried for 3 months; forgotten. I forgot, he forgot. Just us. The kiss which reunited us together again. 

He pulled me closer, and strangled my hips, and kissed my neck loving and sloppy. "Eww Li!" I whined, pouting. He giggled, and tickled my sides, making burst out laughing; including kisses all over my stomach, face, neck and arms (and HAIR!) He knew I was ticklish, and butterfly kisses all over while kissing butterflie kisses. I was a laughing mess, laughing like a goat. 

He laid down, and let me get my breath back. I giggled against his lips, while kissing back.  Liam grinned against my lips, "Your laugh is amazing babe, I could listen to alllllllll day." i laughed again, and he cuddled me closer; a giggling mess called Niall Horan. 

We kissed, and just wayched tv and has sloppy make outs; my giggling, getting tickled, Liam talking to mini Niam inside of me; just being together and enjoying each others company.