Nashton, - Scene twins

Request by @Japanwarrior1396, hope you like it babe 

Niall's pov -            

Something wasn't right. I knew my own body, and I know something isn't right. Yeah, I could tell Ashton, but I don't want him to worry to much about me, though. Even though boyfriends do worry, that their job is to protect and worry about their lover; I can handle this myself, though. I not helpless.

As I sat backstage, strumming my guitar and listening to music through my earbuds in my phone. I sighed, yet again feeling a little cramp. I jumped a little, hearing Ashton's voice, "Babe, whatcha doing?" I looked at Ashton, "Nothing much, listening to music, and strumming my guitar. Now I'm looking at my beautiful boyfriend." I walked up to him, and kissed him on lips. 

I moaned, and Ashton smiled, "Getting turned on now, are you Nialler?" I nodded, blushing crimson red. Ashton pecked my lips before going to soundcheck with Luke, Calum and Michael. The cramp got a little stronger, and I suddenly felt a faint, no biggy urge to... Push? No, your imagining the feeling, Niall. You're not pregnant, your a male, not a woman. 

~Under Use Somebody (cover)~ 

I fininshed singing my solo, and I fell to my knees - gasped were heard, screams here heard, "Niall, you okay?!" were shouted to me. But the pain was too strong, I felt something in my pants, and I looked at Liam with pleading, glassy teared up eyes.

He helped me up, and layed me on the couch. I put his jacket on my legs, and I was now shaking violently, tears were threanting to fall. I held back a scream, and Zayn took my mic off, and whispered in my ear "You can scream n-" I screamed a high pitched scream, and Liam's eyes went wide. "ugh, Niall...? You're-e pregna-ant.. And you've given birth to the first baby, in your.. Pants." 

I was pregnant. PREGNANT!! I started crying, freaking out. Louis, Zayn, Harry looked at each other, the fans were whispering things - that didn't matter, what mattered was I was giving birth, that was what the only thing on my mind. 

Zayn jumped and ran backstage to get 5SOS and Ashton. 

Zayn's pov - 

I jumped and ran to find Ashton and 5SOS. "Ashton! Ashton!" I looked into their dressing room. N, they w monthsere not there. I was desperate, and I saw Calum. I leapt into Calum's arms, "Where is Ash, honey?" Calum saw my face expression, "It's something to do with, Niall. I gues?" I nodded fracilly, "Yes, now I need to find Ashton!" Calum found me, and I dragged him with, careing less about what he was doing.

We came onto the stage, and Ashton dropped everything he had, "Niall!!!" He ran to Niall's side, and Calum, Luke and Michael followed up onto stage. They gasped when they saw Niall's condition. I took Calum's hand, and he sqeezed it.

Ashton's pov -

Being dragged onto the stage, and forgot about everyone and everything else; my boyfriend was in pain, and he needed me. He sobbed, breaking me from my thoughts, and I dropped everything I had in my hands (including my phone) and ran to Niall's side. He looked at me, with tears showing in his baby blue eyes. 

He screamed, and sqeezed my hand. "I'm-mm so-orryy, As-ssh..." I cried, I calmed him down. I mean, I wasn't mad. He didn't know himself, so why be mad at him? I couldn't. Even if I tried to be mad at him, I just can't. I looked at the crowd. What they were now expriencing, wasn't planned. Niall being 9 months pregnant, giving birth on stage; that wasn't planned. Never did we imagine that it would happen. 

He sobbed, and I shushed and tried to calm him down. Calum was calling an ambulance, holding a shaking Zayn in his arms. I have admit, that this event has shook all of us.I heard a loud cry, and Niall sobbed, falling back crying and panting. Sweat running down his forehead, never stopped running down. He didn't bother to remove them, so I wiped of his forehead. 

The ambulance came, took Niall to the hospital to check up the twins. Currently Niall is sleeping right now, Noah the first twin is getting a bottle I'm giving him. Veronica is sleeping in Niall's arms, and I smile down at Noah, who is now asleep. 

This is my family. Naston's little scene twins.