To all broken and lost people...

No, this is not a update; this more of a statement, for the broken and lost people who have killed themselves, or want to, and are planning on trying...❤️💖

I love you, even though I may not know you in anyway that exist. But I know everyone of you are fighting with something; depression, suicidal thoughts, cutting yourself, burning yourself, bullying, taking pills everyday to end your pain, hoping your short days will come..
I have been where you are; I had been fighting with depression over 5 years or so, suicidal thoughts 3 times; I have been where I stood with the pills in my hand, alone home, consistering to take my own life. Just die, leave. But I didn't. I quickly layed the pills back, and put them away; I was shocked. I wasn't thinking that moment. Neither was I thinking those 3-4 times I ran up to the road to be driven over, but thanks to my friends, I didn't, they pulled me off the road again, hugging me.

No matter what you're battling with; I will listen. I'll help you. I'll be your comfort, your light, whatever I am in your heads.

Cause everyone has a reason to live, you'll find your one and only lover for you, and...

Sometimes, you can find the light to happiness; even in your hell, in the dark.