Muke - Missed the birth..

Requested by @MukeLashton, babe you like it! 

Btw, I had trouble finding a fucking title for the one shot :/

-----

Luke felt Michael let his hand go, his warm grip and warm fingers slipping from his; making Luke whimper, and Michael chuckled at his cute boyfriend. "Baby, don't worry. I'll back in a few hours, need to go to the hotel and get the overnight bag, forgot it there." Luke nodded, still whimpering from the loosen grip from his boyfriends hand. 

Michael went to 1D's dressing room, knocking on their door. "Come on in!" Michael popped his head in, sitting on the couch. "What up, Mike?" Niall grinned, Michael mirroring Niall's actions. "Luke is ready to pop any minute, and he is having small pains. When I let his hand go, he whimpered from the loosen warmth." The 1D boys cooed at Luke's actions (what Mikey told them), and Mike chuckled. "Well, to the case now; I need you guys to keep an eye on him, and help him if he goes into labour and gives birth. Keep calm, and help him and the baby; and follow Luke's tempo if it happens. Wil you do that, while I go get the overnight bag at our hotelroom?" 

They boys nodded, "Of course we will! Anything for you guys, with Luke's state right now." Michael grinned, and leapt up; shouting a "thank you" to the boys, running for his life, boyfriend and baby. He sped to their hotel, texting Luke while keeping an eye on the road. 

~With Luke~

His contractions was getting stronger, and he cried out in pain. Niall, Liam and Zayn came in the room, "What's wrong Luke?" Luke pointed to his stomach, whimpering and tears slipping down his face. Niall layed down Luke on his back (A/N: did that give sense?) and Zayn ran after a blanket to cover Luke's other half with. Luke cried, and sobbed out in pain; gripping Liam's hand, sqeezing the life out of it. Liam sqeezed Luke's hand back, whispering "It's gonna be okay, I promise." 

Louis came in, and took over Niall's spot. Niall walked over, locked the dressing room's door (for privacy, ya'know) and ran back to Luke's other side; holding his other hand. Harry and Zayn calling Michael, telling him his baby is being born. 

"okay, push by next contraction, Luke!" Luke bored down, and the phone was given into Niall's hand. "Babe, okay, just breath." Luke sobbed, and he didn't have the power to push again. "C'mon babe, do it for me?" Luke nodded, managing a weak "yes" and they hang up; but Michael talked to Zayn and Harry, saying "I promise to be there as fast as possible, but I'm stuck in trafic!! Tell Luke to hang on, and call the ambulance when the baby is born, and I'm there!" Zayn and Harry promised, and got a text from Ashton and Calum. 

From: Ashton :D
Heard about Luke is giving birth? Is he okay? 

To: Ashton :D 
Yeah, he's giving birth :) And he's fine, expect a 'little' bit in pain; or else he's fine. He is just fine in our hands, don't worry.

~With Michael~

Michael groaned, "Move, goddammit!" He was worried, but he knew Luke was safe with the 1D lads;but he was going to miss his baby's birth, and he wanted to see the birth, be there with Luke through the birth. He let a tear slip of frustarion, and the light turned green. He sped to the stadium again, tears running down his face. Ashton hugged his shoulders as he pulled up to the stadium. 

He let it go. He sobbed, and cried. He missed what was important, he would never be able to remember this day; he wouldn't be able to talk about their baby girl's birth with Luke; because he missed this birth. "I m-missed-d her-r birth..!" He sobbed, and 5 minutes later, he got a photo from Louis. 

From: Louis :)(: <3 
You're now daddies, Luke and you :) xx Congrats! C and say hi to your daughter! 

Michael sped to the dressing room, and was followed by the ambulance people/workers. He saw Luke sitting with their baby in his arms, he'd given birth too. The nurse's and doctors smiled at the sight, this was just true love. michael kissed his baby girl's forehead, "Hey baby.." She opened her eyes, revealing her ocean blue/green eyes. They were on their to the hospital, and she was a healthy baby from the moment she arrived here. 

Caroline Destiny Hemmings-Clifford