Malum - With ur love

Michael's pov - 

As we walked to stage, I felt like utterly crap. Something wasn't right about me, and I knew it; but being me, I decided to ignore it. I got my guitar, and we went on stage. "Hello Manchester! How are you doing tonight, ready to party?" Luke said into the microfon, and Wrapped Around Your Finger started playing. 

Playing along with the game, I sang the verses that was mine, and with the chorus. But at English Love Affair, I knew I couldn't ignore the sickness anymore. I made that sogn with my hands meaning that we had to stop the song, and I took off my guitar and raced backstage to the bathroom. "Baby, wait up!" Calum shouted. I hovered over the toilet, throwing up my guts, and tears were running down my cheeks by now. 

Calum's pov - 

Michael looked terrible, and I kept looking at him once in a while we were singing the songs. I knew he didn't feel good, and I bet he knew himself, but chose to ignore it. But under English Love Affair he couldn't hide it anymore, he made a stop sign with his hand and took off his guitar and raced backstage. All the fans looked shocked, and became dead silent. I took off my guitar, and bolted after my baby. I stopped, and raced afer the gagging sounds.

I saw him hovered over the toilet, and he sobbed when he saw me. I kneeled down beside him, and he fell back onto the floor; I pulled him closer, and found his waterbottle, and gave him a few sips. I picked him up, and carried him back to the scene. He hid his face in the crook of my neck, and people awwed at us. 

As he threw up again 2 songs later, on stage, he started breathing fast. The crowd went dead silent yet again, and he fell into my arms. He started bleeding slightly, and the crowd gasped when they saw their idol in pain. Some girls even cried. I held back tears, he sobbed. He had gotten a piece of tree from his guitar into his leg, and he felt like crap. 

I picked him up, and told Luke and Ashton to end the show in a calm way and to calm them down and that they are not allowed to tweet nor tell anyone about this. And with that I drove to the hospital. He was driven away, and that's when I broke down. What if I lost him? What if I lost the biggest crush? I sobbed more by the thought, and a doctor helped me up, and sat me in a chair in the waiting room. "We'll everything we can, to save him love. We promise."

And with that she ran off to help him. My crush, and if I could take away his pain I would, but I can't. Only medicine can probably...... 

Michael's pov - 

Beep. Beep. Beep. That was what I heard when slowly woke up. I woke up to slightly crying beside me, and someone holding my hand. I tried sqeezing, and probably with succes; cause when I opened my eyes, being blinded by the sunlight, and their stood Calum. As perfect as he is. As beautiful as he is. "Calum?" I looked up, and felt a tear on the uglt hospital gown. "Hey. Hey, I'm here. It's okay." My heart broke into a million pieces when I saw his tearstained face.

"What happened?" Calum told me what happened, and he saw probably noticed that øi had the urge to puke again; a bucket was held up, and I instantly emptyed the contents into it. "Shh, it's okay babe.." I gulped, and he crawled next to me, pulling me closer to him. The door burst open, and in came the doctor, followed by Luke and Ashton. 

"Well, you're awake mr. Clifford. We have taken some bloodtests on you, and it seems bad, but it isn't that bad at all. Have you been expriencing dizzyness, mood swings and alot of morning sickness lately?" I nodded, snuggling deeper into Calum. "Well, that test results are saying that you're born with a female reproductive system, with female working organes, which means that you have the ability to become pregnant," I nodded, staring at her with wide eyes, "And that test says that you are pregnant too. So we'll take a ultrascan t see if it's true, and if the babys healthy." I nodded, feeling numb, shocked (of course!) scared, and I just wanted to cry again

She squirted some gel onto my lower abonaded, making shivers go down my back. I was scared, and tense. Calum whispered smoothing and sweet things in my ear, and he shushed me quietly. "Well, that baby is healthy and that test is true. Ad you're free to go." She smiled, and walked out. Luke and Ashton was grinning, we were all grinning. 

And then my dream, what I have been longing for so long to feel on my own lips, came in contact with my lips; 

Calum kissed me, and I wasted no time kissing back.