Lashton - Summetime pregnancy

Luke's pov - 

We were going to perform at Capital FM's Summertime Ball 2014, and we were at rehearsels for the performance. Ashton and I was going to tell the fans about Ashton's and mine relantionship, and that I'm pregnant with Ashton's baby. Yes, Lashton was expecting a child, and we're proud or it. Calum and Michael were proud to become uncles in a few months. 

~During the performance~

The cords to Don't Stop started playing, 

Your like perfection, 

Some kind of holiday, 

You got me thinking, 

That we could run away,

You wanna I'll take you there, 

You tell me anywhere, 

Ohh wa-oh-oh.

The baby moved a little, but I ignored it (tried to ignore it),

But then I, 

Ask for your number, 

Said you don't have a phone,

It's getting late now,

I gotta let you know,

That everybody wants to take you home tonight, 

But I'm gonna find a make you mine. 

I grimased, feeling sickness flow over me. 

Don't stop,

Doing what your doin',

Everytime you move to the beat, 

It gets harder for me, 

Anf you know it know it know it, 

Don't stop, 

Cause you know that I like it, 

Everytime you walk in the room,

You got all eyes on you,

And you know it know it know it.

Calum started singing, and I gulped, looking at Ashton. He mouthed, "Are you okay, hon?" I shook my head, mouthing "No." I started singing again, I have to complete this song, then we will tellabout the baby to the fans. 

You comin' close now, 

Swear I can taste it, 

You got me tongue tied, 

I can't escape it, 

I'm lovin' what you got, 

But then you push me off, 

Oh oh oh oh 

Ignore the pain, I thought, and I took over, singing my solo. 

And everybody wants to take you home tonight,

But I'm gonna find a way to make you mine.

Don't stop,

Doin' what your doing,

Everytime you move to the beat,

It gets harder for me,

And you know it know it know it,

Don't stop,

Cause you know that I like it,

Everytime you walk in the room,

You got all eyes on you,

And you know it know it know it.

Michael started singing, and the baby moved again, and I gagged as I looked away, looking at Ashton who was only getting more concerned now. 

Every day is the same love and games that play,

Back and fourth,

Round and round,

Kinda like it this way.

I gulped, and my voice cracked a bit the start of the words.

Don't stop, 

Doin' what your doing,

Everytime you walk in the room, 

You got all eyes on you, 

And you know it know it know it-

Don't stop, 

Cause you know that I like it, 

Cause everytime you walk in the room, 

You got all eyes on you, 

And you know it know it know it. 

(Don't stop, stop what ya' doin',

Cause you know that,

You know that I like it) 

Everytime you walk in the room, 

You got all eyes on you, 

And you know it know it. 

-End of song-

I breathed out, reliefed that we could tell everyone our two annouctments. "Okay, as you know, I have told about my ability to become pregnant. And for a long a time, I have been crushing on Ashton, and we now, in a relantionship." Fans screamed, and Ashton came down, hugging me from behind. I smiled, "And that's not the only news, we have- wanna tell them, Ash?" Ashton nodded, "We're expecting a baby!" He shouted, excitement clear in his voices. The stadium was filled with screams, and Mikey, Calum, Ashton and I laughed and grinned. "Excited, aren't you guys? This couldn't get any better, Lashton's real, and their expecting a baby!" I shouted into the mic, and the baby moved. Ashton leaned in, and kissed me, deeply and passionate.  

 "Before we end it here, we have one more song to sing. Do us a favor, sing along if you can the lyrics." Ashton started drumming She Looks So Perfect.

-Song is played, and ends- 

"Thank your for having us!" We ran backstage, and I took of my guitar, feeling so, so sick. I gave Calum my guitar, and raced down to the toilet. I did not feel good,  I felt much worse from than the preformance. I lunched myself over the toilet, letting the contents of my stomach out into the toilet. "Luke, babe!" It's okay, I'm here." I cried, and when I was done, I was a sobbing mess - well, close to it. Ashton pulled me closer, and I sobbed into his chest, where my cries where a bit lower. 

Calum's pov - 

Luke gave me his guitar, and raced to the bathroom, to -yeah, you know- and we heard loud gagging. Ashton ran to Luke's side, us following slowly. Luke needed time with Ashton, only Ashton could calm Luke down when he was in this state. I really understand him, so does Michael. We were looking at the scene, Mikey took my hand and interwined our fingers. Yes, Malum is real too. Though we can't have a baby - I don't think so.. But back to Lashton's scene. 

Luke was a sobbing mess, or close to it. Ashton sang Little Things by One Direction to him, and Luke soon enough fell into a needing sleep. He sighed, "This pregnancy is taking the toll on him, the baby is being a little harsh against him. I mean, he was closed to vomiting on stage, and you could hear that he was felling sick. His voice normally doesn't, like; crack like it did atbthe start of his solos." We nodded, and we agreed. "Yeah, and fans also started whispering things about "is Luke okay?" "what's wrong with Luke?" and many other things. But Luke heard, I think." Ashton nodded, picking up Luke in bridal style.

"Yeah, let's just get going. Luke won't wake up before a long time, so we have time to talk about this. The baby is being okay mean against it's dad.." Ashton felt the baby kick hard against Luke's stomach, "Oh, this is gonna be a looong pregnancy, that is gonna take Luke to his limits.."