Niam - Preying change

Requested by @Niampj! 

--------------

Baby I'm preying on you tonight, 
Hunt you down, 
Eat you alive, 
Just like animals, animals, 
Like animals.

Liam was drunk, Niall was drunk. They were in a club, celebrating that they had beaten a world record with 3 debut albums. Niall had feelings Liam, Liam had feelings for Niall. A one night stand, was what happened that night. Niall remembered it all. 

That night Liam's and his life changed; forever

~Flashback~

Liam kissed Niall, Niall wrapped his arms around Liam's neck; their lips moved in sync, hot sweaty bodys dancing around on the dance floor. Liam slurred against Niall's lips, "Jump," and Niall jumped, wrapping his legs around Liam's waist. Liam walked up to some random room, and locked the door. 

He pushed the horny Niall up against the wall, swipping his tongue over Niall's lowerlip, sqeezing Niall's ass, making Niall moan loudly into Liam's mouth; Liam ripped off Niall's T-shirt, and took of his own, throwing them on the floor. He laid down on the bed, hovering over Niall, kissing him full lust and love. 

"Tonight you're my prey," Liam nippled his earplobe, Niall being a moaning mess now, "I'll eat you alive, give all the love you want." 

~Flashback over~

Niall felt Liam wrap his arms around his waist, "How is mini Niam doing, babe?" Niall grinned, and kissed Liam. "We're fine, babe; we're fine." Liam lifted Niall, spinning him around. Niall laughed, and fell onto the floor, Liam landing onto of him. They kissed, lips moving in sync. 

"We're not your normal couple, are you?" Liam asked, caressing Niall's cheek. Niall shook his head, "No, and we're not gonna have a normal kid either. And we're proud." 

------------

#Niamforever