Muke - Breath

Btw, sorry if this is crap... So sorry that it's crap... :'( But hell, hope you like it, anyway... 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luke's pov - 

I fell onto my knees, screaming out in pain I felt. I heard footsteps rushing, and some strong arms picked me up, sitting down in our dressing room, with me in their. I looked up,saw Michael, "Calum, get Ash, now!" Calum ran, and I sobbed out in pain. My stomach had been in pain for since this morning, and it was now killing me. "Luke, Luke, it's okay, you're safe and okay! Shhh!" I sobbed, and struggled against him in his arms. 

Ashton came in, and he gasped when he saw me. I was bleeding a little, and I struggled over and over, not caring what was happening. The pain was getting stronger, and something damped ran down my legs. I screamed, and I felt like being torn apart. My lower religion felt like being torn apart, so was my heart and body. My hips was spilting too, and I cried and sobbed, and was screaming out in pain. 

I felt numb, and was now limp in Michael's arms. "Luke, stay with us!" 

Michael's pov - 

I was holding a struggling Luke in my arms, and he fell numb, and his eyes were slowly closing now. "Luke, stay with us!" His eyes were only showing one thing, telling us one thing; pain. He was in so much pain, and I ran out to our tour bus; telling the driver, "Please drive to the hospital, n-ooww!" My voice cracked, and I blinked away tears. And he quickly drove to the hopital with us on the tourbus, me holding a shaking and crying Luke.

Something wasn't right, and he been acting weird since this morning; like he was ignoring and shrugged off some pain, or something. I sobbed into Luke's slowly rising chest, and I felt someone pull me closer. Luke was breathing slowly, and now we were terrified. Terrified of losing the love of my life, losing my best friend. I sobbed, and we arrived to the hospital. Ashton ran inside with Luke in his arms, and I fell onto my knees, sobbing and curling into a ball in the bunk. 

Calum lifted me, and I clung to him for dear life, crying into his chest. "Shhh, Mikey.. Luke will survive, I promise. He's a strong fighter.." But that didn't work. The only thing that would work right now was holding Luke's hand and seeing his beautiful, ocean baby blue eyes sparkle with joy and happiness. 

I sobbed, and was transported into a sitting position, and the comtorable grip was softened, and I snuggled paniced into Calum again, and he instantly pulled me closer again. I whimpered, and the doctor came out, followed by a Ashton. I started shaking badly, "Mikey, shh, sshhh.. Calm down.." I tried to take deep breaths, but didn't succes with it. Blackness took over. 

Calum's pov - 

Michael went numb and breathed slowly like Luke did. I ran to Luke's room, and his condition looked better, but still bad. I layed Michael on the couch, and massaged his heart slowly. He coughed, and so did Luke at the same time. Michael woke up, coughing for dear life. The doctor came in, followed by the 1D lads and Ashton. I bounced michael on my hip, rubbing his back slowly. He calmed down, getting his breath back.

Luke slowly opened his eyes, and Michael sped to his side. Luke smiled weakly, and Michael kissed him with desperation clear in the kiss, but mostly need showing. Luke kissed back, with just as much need. The doctor smiled, I smiled, Ashton smiled and the 1D boys smiled. Muke is adorable, admit it! 

They pulled apart, and the doctor started talking, "Well, the cramps were very serious, since they were getting worse. How long were you having them from, and brushed them off?" Luke looked down, ashamed some kind of like, "since this morning..." Michael kissed his hand, and smiled smally to the younger lad.

"Well, the sight was rare of exprience here. And it seems like, and which you are and we're going to see if it's true; the test says you're born with a female working system, with working female organes, which gives you the ability to become pregnant." Luke's eyes became glassy with tears, yet again. Michael puled him closer, shusing him quietly. "And the test says to that you're pregnant." 

Luke's pov - 

No. No. No... I sobbed a quiet sob, and terrified. Michael pulled me closer, setting me in his lap, and holding me close. "And we'll see if it's true, and the female organes part is true, you can't escape that. We'll see if you really are pregnant.." I nodded, and sobbed again - everyone is gonna hate me.. Everyone! And the test was true... I'm pregnant... She left, but not telling me that it is gonna be okay. 

She left, and I broke down yet again. "Ssshhh babe, it's okay.." Michael whispered in my ear, and I somehow about an hour later calmed down. "I'm sorry for being a q-" I was cut off by Michael lips on mine. The boys "awwed" at us, and he pulled away. 

"No, it's not your fault that you are born with a female reproductive system, Luke. It's just gives us a thing where we don't need a surrogate. We are going to have our own family, with our DNA. So stop with that bullshit, right now young man." I blushed, and he kissed me again. 

God I just love this boy.. Who doesn't?