Narry - Cuddle day

Requested by @ellabay! :)

 As much fluff as possible, I promise! 

------------------------

 Niall rubbed hs baby bump, as Don't Tell 'Em was playing in his earbuds, him on Twitter. Harry was out shopping for something he wasn't aloud to know about, which left Niall as begging child, who wanted the brandnew toy car. (it could be a new toy car?) Niall was writing with fan,  followed fans back, retweeted the tweets he felt like retweeting. He sang along, the memorie of Harry and him making love, forming this baby inside og him.

He smiled, hearing Harry's loving voice through the house. "Babe! I'm home!" Niall paused the song, threw the phone on the sofa, and ran into Harry's arms, jumping into them. Harry kissed him, their lips molding together perfectly. Harry sqeezed his bum, and sat Niall down. 

"Here you go, first gift from me." Harry gave Niall a new cover, a cover of himself. He laughed the laugh, Harry fell in love with. Harry smiled, as Niall changed his cover; he walked out to the kitchen, and found out the many candy bags, and the cake he bought. He poured candy onto the cake, and went to the living room, setting on Frozen; Niall was listening to music, so Harry had a good chance to surprise him. 

He took the 4 liters of chocolate milk, the candy cake and two glasses, and walked into the living room. Niall grinned, and sat up, stopping the song, and took out his earbuds. His mouth went into water, seeing all these loving things. "So, ready to cuddle, eat cake until we can't eat anymore today, and drink chocolate milk.