Ziam - Fame is the devil

Requested by BuriedInZayn ❤️
••••••••••••••••
Zayn's pov -
I sighed, as I saw the news make another rumor, sending it in the news; with pictures of my baby bump in it.

"Doncaster Rovers best player, 21-year old Zayn Malik, also known as player 5; is told to be 1 month pregnant. We're also told, that the baby's father is Liam Payne, the world's big-"

I turned off the TV, didn't want to her that bullshit; though it was true. I was 1 month along with Liam's and my baby, and I was told both my coach and teammates, to sit out for a year. They didn't want this baby to get hurt; they want this baby to meet the world, just as much as Liam and I. But the social medias, Twitter, Facebook, youtube canals, Doncaster Rovers fans will talk about me, curious about why I haven't been playing in a whole year.

Goddamn pregnancy! Is all I think about this situation. It's some shit. I walked outside, and sighed as I fought not to smoke, as I knew it could hurt the baby. I looked down, folding my hands, and I walked back inside, calling Liam up. "Hey babe." I smiled as I heard his amazing voice. "Hey. I uh, just watched the news quickly; we're mentioned in it." Liam got quiet, "Why..? Babe, did you watch it all about us?" I sighed, shaking my head though I knew he couldn't see it. "No, I didn't want to hear all of it; didn't watch half of it. But, they made another rumor up, telling the truth that to them, that they decided to write about, though we know it's true."

Liam gasped, "No, you're kidding right? Your football fans will get curious, 'why haven't you played in a year, Zayn?' And my fans will ask me as well. You will get hated now, the "rumor" will go everywhere, chasing you who isn't allowed to play football for a year." I nodded, "Yeah, and it'll follow you to every country you go to. This will be the new hit." We talked another hour about this, and we said our goodbye, and hanged up.

This year, was going to be a nightmare for me.

Liam's pov -
This year, was both a hell for me and Zayn. Every night, Zayn would call me up; crying, me being the only one to hear his cries of the broken him. The side he didn't want to admit to himself.

~ A year later ~

I cried every night still. Because now I'm playing football again. I love it, Doncaster Rovers is #1 international again, but I just wish...

That I could have all that bad stuff back, so I could have the good...