Like - Broken

Requested by @Hxx1Dx! 

If you're wondering, Like is LukexLiam! 

----------------------------- 

Somehow, the past when Luke and I lost our baby, unplanned and called a mistake to start with. But I changed my mind, after losing the baby.. A one night stand, that changed my life forever. 

~Flashback~ 

I was drunk, and felt Luke push me up the wall. His breath ghosting on my lips, his hands caressing my hips, caressing my abs. I leandd into him, and kissed him. He pulled me closer to him, and made me jump, and he wrapped my legs around his torso. We walked to a room, and he shut the door, and I moaned. He took off my shirt, and kissed all over my chest. 

And he pulled down my knees, biting my lowerlip, and I gladly opened, and he stuck his tongue into my mouth, our tongues dancing a tango. I moaned, pulling the boy closer to me, my hands roaming his back, and tucked his hair. Luke moaned, and parted fast to remove his and my shirt. He put his lips on mine, and bit my lowerlip, asking for entrance. 

I gladly opened for him, and he unzipped my pants, and threw them onto the floor. And that's when everything went wild, until 10am (or something). 

~~Flashback over~ 

And that was the change. That was when everything, unknownly, changed. And we lost the loving change.. The adorable baby.. Like's baby. But to start with, I remember like it was yesterday, that I hated the baby with all I had to give. But a week before our lose, I started loving the baby.. And now.. It's.. too late.. 

-------------------------

I know it was short, but still.. Didn't have any idea, to write anymore..