Lashton - Hashtag's effect..

Okay, so I've written this on my iPod a few weeks ago, but never bothered to write it here; cause I'm a lazy ass :-) I'm lazy, because I can :-) Btw, I'm useing my instagram name, just because I don't know which other name to use... I've dedicated my whole life too these 9 boys, 1D and 5SOS <3 <3 

-----

Luke searched for the hashtag, #TalentlessLukeHemmings and he knew it was wrong, but he needed to know how many agrees with the hashtag. He was told the boys, that 5 Seconds of Summer wouldn't be the same without Luke; but damn, he wanted everyone to like him. Though it was impossible, not everyone would like him; but he wanted it. Craving something impossible.. 

@Sofie_Hemmings_Horan: 
Luke Hemmings is talentless, and 5sos would be better without him... @Luke5sos #TalentlessLukeHemmings 

@Geo_Cliffordgames: 
@Luke5sos go kill yourself, and your queer baby! #TalentlessLukeHemmings 

He was hated, and people didn't want him in the band. 5 Seconds of Summer was better off without him, no one loved him - also, his boyfriend, - Ashton. He was unwanted, unloved. Even though the boys convinced Luke the other things, what was this life, if you wasn't loved? He told his fans, that they had changed his life, changed their lifes; and they had. But being 18 years, and fame slowly killing you - it's just... Too much, at times. 

Luke was past his breaking point, past his heart's limit; the feeling, the need to feel the razor, the shiny, silver golden harmfull and helpfull thing; was there, and it was hard to ignore. You've been clean for 1 year Luke, you can't relapse now. But he couldn't control himself, somehow his own body took control over him; he held the razor, and sliced along his wrist. 

He cried, and threw the razor into the tub. Why him? Why couldn't he control himself, suddenly? He was alone home, his and Ashton's baby boy sleeping in his jungle themed crib now, alone home. That was the last thing he needed. Being alone in the 5SOS household, so no one could stop him from doing something stupid.... Like this, self harming himself again.

Because it would be like cutting the one's who loves him, even though he feels no one does. He had Ashton, Mikey and Calum; and they would never leave him. He still held the razor against his wrist, sobbing, and pressed the razor slowly againsthis wrist and his phone started ringing. "Babe, don't do it. Ignore that stupid hashtag, we'll come home and prove it.."

Luke sobbed, and fell onto the floor; his phone landing beside him, "Babe, you need me?" Luke sobbed, "Ye-ess...!" And what he didn't need, was now that his baby boy started crying. Luke sniffled, and ran to his baby boy's room. "SSshh babe, Boy daddy's here.." Luke saw blood on his baby's boy's shirt, and he wanted to cry more. Nhe understood why no one wanted him (what he thinks). 

~With Ashton~ 

Ashton heard shuffling, and rushing footsteps becoming distant, and a loud cry from his baby. His two baby's were crying, and Luke was a mess. Inside out, and they could see it. He had probably already sliced the dangerous, sliver shiny razor along his wrist by now; he sped home, holding his phone on speaker. He drove up to the 5SOS' household, and he heard screaming from inside, "ASHTON!!" 

Ashton leapt out of the car, and when he saw a broken Luke by the door, and their baby boy started crying; again. Luke's wrist was bleeding slowly, and Calum sped up to calm down Troy's crys. Michael quickly found some bandages for Luke's bleeding wrists. 

Calum came down with Troy in his arms, sniffling. Luke sobbed, and after Luke's wrists had been bandaged up, and Ashton had warmed up Troy's bottle, Luke gave it to his baby boy; cooing down at him. Troy fell asleep, and he was covered with his covers in his jungle crib.

Luke walked downstairs, baby monitor in hand, and he was litterally attacked onto the floor by his boyfriend who prepped kisses all over his face, Luke laughing hard, "I." Kiss. "Love." Kiss. "You." Kiss. "Babe."