Narry+Ashton - Asthma labour

Requested by @Narrysoldier1396, hope you like

Harry was holding his 'heavily' pregnant boyfriend, Niall, close to him. He is 8 1/2 months along, and they were both laughing at something their close friend, Ashton said. It was winter, and snow started fallng outside their windows slowly. Niall grinned, with help from Harry he went over to look at the snow. Niall smiled, and waddled back to Harry and Ashton.

~A few hours later~

A terrible snowstorm started. Suddenly half the house was covered, bloking for windows and doors. Niall started getting a panic attack; he couldn't calm down, he couldn't breath correctly. He felt dizzy, breathing fast and tears started falling. Feeling damped water down his legs, he sobbed. "Niall, calm down please... Ashton, get his inhaler, now!!" Ashton ran after Niall's inhaler, running at the pace of his friends' breathing.

While Ashton was searching for Niall's inhaler, Niall was layed down on the floor, supported by a mutain by pillows and duvet covers, and he sobbed and felt like fainting any minute now. He couldn't breath, he felt like he as being choked by tighten rope around his neck. Ashton came down, sweat running down his forehead.

"Harry! Can't find his inhaler! I'll help Niall an you find his inhaler, before he gets choked!!" Harry raced out of the room, running faster every second; he found his inhaler, and jumped down the stairs. He tripped at the last 3 steps, and landing on his knees. He limped/ran to Niall, and sat down beside Niall who was a wrecking mess.

Niall sobbed, "Shit, Harry call an ambulance while I carefully pull out your little girl; she is stuck, give Niall his inhaler, so he can take some of it, while calling an ambulance." Harry nodded, eyes wide. "She's stuck?!" Ashton nodded, "Don't worry, Haz. I'll get her safe to the world. I'll be careful!!" Harry nodded, and gave Niall his inhaler and typed 911 and soon enough Niall and Harry's little girl was here, in Niall's arms, and was on the way to the hospital with a breathing mask ovr his mouth and nose. Their little girl Penelope Horan-Styles.

Penelope Horan-Styles