Muke - Waterbirth

Requested by @KimPalmer7 :)
[••••••••••]
There, in the tub, was a pained Luke sitting, waiting for the birth to start. Michael, his boyfriend, and the baby's daddy, was holding his hand, singing a few loving songs to calm the boy down. Michael rubbed his arm, and Luke groaned out, not liking this; he just wanted to hold their baby already. Michael sighed, and felt his heart break from seeing his lover like this.

"Baby, you're doing so good, alright? I'm proud of you, and so your family." Luke's mom gave his other hand a sqeeze, and Luke closed his eyes, and he breathed heavily, the pain of the contractions only getting worse. Michael kissed him, making him forget the pain for only a few seconds. Exactly 60 seconds, yes Luke counted the seconds in his head. Liz smiled, and rubbed his hand with her thumb, "We're proud of you, you'll get through this, baby boy."

Luke smiled weakly, and hid his face in his hands, michael rubbing his arm. "Honey, it'll be over soon. I promise." Michael wished that he could do more than just comfort and kiss him, that he just could lay their baby girl in his arms, so he didn't have to go through this labour stage, and pain. It broke his heart. Like into a million pieces? No, more than that.

Luke screamed, and dr. Cayo came in, "What? Let's check your dialation." She nodded, sweat drops pippling on his forehead. "Well, by next contraction, push honey." He nodded, and about 30 seconds later (if not less), he bored down, sqeezing the life and blood out of his mum's and boyfriend's hands. He fell back, and the doctor held the head that wad halfway out already. "Luke, honey, the head's almost out already. C'mon, you can do it!" Luks pushed, and screamed as he felt head pop out. He hold was widened, and that just hurt more. He sobbed, tears running as he kep pushing and screaming, and about 5 minutes later, they all heard a loud, high pitched baby cry.

Luke sobbed, as their baby girl was passed into his arms, "Hey princess..." Michael looked at Liz, and she smiled to home, teary eyed. Michael dried a tear away, and kissed Luke with happiness, and looked at their blue-green eyes baby, who looked at her parents the first time.

Isabella Lily Hemmings-Clifford
[•••••••••••]
A/N - Hope you liked this, I'm sorry for such a long wait! But here it is!