Malum - Pregnant Mikey

Hot sex+hot couple= Perfection :)

A/N part 80 here people, part 80! :D Btw, I am single again, as it was hard to have the relantionship going, as Sophie lived in England, I live in Denmark (also called DK), and it is hard. Requires so much from you, we are friends today. I also like someone else, who I have liked before, but the feelings disappeared, but has come back. 

------------------------------------------

Calum pushed Michael up against the wall, Michael's breath hitched, kissing Calum's lips. Calum bit Mikey's lowerlip, begging for entrance. Michael gladly gave him entrance, and Calum snuck his tongue into his mouth, exploring around. Calum laid Michael on the sofa, without breaking the kiss. He sat on top of Mike, and rubbed his hand down his fit, yet abs-less stomach, and Michael blushed, sweat already showing on his forhead. 

Calum pulled away, whispering in his ear, "Let's take this to our room, baby boy.." Michael nodded, and Calum stood up, wrapping Mikey's legs around his torso. He walked to their room, and shut the door, locking it, and thrrew the younger boy onto the bed, crawling on top of him, and kissed him rougher than before, sticking his tongue into his mouth right away. 

Michael moaned into Calum's mouth, his breathing increasing fast. Calum's hands roamed around his body, Michael pulled Calum closer, wrapping his hands around his neck, Calum sqeezing his bum, Michael moaned loudly, pulling away as Calum kissed his neck, searching for his sweetspot. And he knew he found it straight away, Michael moaning louder, screaming his name out. 

Calum ripped his white t-shirt into pieces, and took of his own shirt. And it became more streamer yet, and fast. "Da-ddy-y please, ne-ee-d you.." Calum unbuttoned his pants, and took them off. -he threw them onto the floor, and looked at his wrecked poor boy on the bed. Calum took off his own pants, and crawled into same position before. Calum kissed him, playing with his boxers rim.

He pulled them down, and threw them on the floor, taking in Mikey's length and twirled his tongue around the top. Michael moaned a breathy moan out, sweat running down his body already. Calum started bobbing his head up and down, Mikey quickly cumming into his mouth. He swallowed the cum, and stood up, finding the lube, forgetting the condom.

He walked over to his wrecked boyfriend, who was needy for him now. He took off his own boxers, and opened the tube of lube, and lubed himself up. He sat down between his legs, and kissed him as he slipped on finger into Michael; he gasped, moaning loudly. Calum moaned as well, as Michael's hand roamed around his body, pulling his hair.

Without warning, he added another finger. Michael moaned, breathing faster. Calum pumped faster, making Michael becoming a moaning mess. He leaned down, nippling at his earlope, and inserted a third finger, Michael moaning louder. "Uh-hh.. Cal-l..!" Calum pulled his fingers out, putting them to his lips. "Lick them, baby boy.." Michael licked his fingers off, Calum moaning breathy. Michael pulled off his fingers with a "pop!"

Calum lined up to Michael's entrance, and slowly pushed in. Michael moaned, only feeling the pleasure fill his body. He felt like he was in heaven, his pleasure level with no limit. Calum let him adjust to his size, and he nodded, shaking. Calum moved, thrusting slowly. In and out. In and out. Moans filled the room, sweat covering both boys' body. 

Calum thrusted faster and faster, pleasuring Michael only. Moans filled the room, passion burning through the air, and their bed bumping into the wall a few times. Calum thrusted, and they were both a moaning mess by now. Michael screamed Calum's name, "CAL-LLUM!!" and he let go, cumming into Calum. A few thrusts later, Calum came into Mike. 

They kissed, sweet and loving. Calum pulled out, and laid down beside michael, pulling him into his chest. And they fell asleep, not even thinking that this was on the way, that could set 5 Seconds of Summer to a stop. A halt. 

~1 month later~ 

Michael fell onto his bed, crying his eyes out, pregnancy test in hand. he was... Pregnant. fucking pregnant. And he was a male.. 

Calum will leave me now..! 

No, he won't. You know Calum, Mike. 

C'mon, you know he'll leave a freak like me! 

He'll never leave you, you're pregnant. Not fat, or a freak. 

But.. But... 

He felt pair of arms pull him into his arms, and he layed his head on the boy's chest. It was his boyfriend, Calum. He sobbed into his chest, interwining his fingers with Calum's fingers. Calum was afraid, worried. Why was Michael so sad? Why was he crying?  He sat Mike in his lap, singing quietly in his ear. 

Little do you know,
How I'm breaking, 

While you fall asleep. 

Little do you know, 
How I'm still haunted
By the memories. 

Michael held the test in his hand, making sure Calum couldn't see the results. He leaned on him, crying. "Hey... Hey.. Babe, easy - I'm here, I've got you..." Michael looked at him, and now he had bottled up everything single question, and fear filled him. "Babe, can you tell me, what's wrong?" All Michael could with, was a qivering lips and glassy tears. 

"I-I... I'm..." Sob exchanged the words, the sentence "I'm pregnant" and stopped the poor Michael from telling what he needed to say.

I can't say it, I can't tell him! He'll hate me, he'll leave me, he'll leave me heartbroken!! 

Michael, c'mon - you can do it. You know he won't leave you, he loves you too much to leave you and this child. 

"C'mon, baby," Calum looked at Michael, deep into his eyes, heartbroken by the sight in his grey, sad and broken eyes. Michael sniffled, another slipping. Calum dried the tear away, and saw the test in his red, shaking hand. He opened his hand, Mikey fighting his grip, trying not to open his hand.

"Mikey, please.. Let me help you, I'll fix you." Michael let go, tears running freely as Calum looked the pregnancy test, then at michael. "Are you pregnant, mikey? Is this what you have been afraid to tell me..?" Michael nodded, shaking and sobbed again. Calum layed the test on the bed, "Hey.. Hey.. Shh, love, easy.." 

Calum stroked Michael cheek as he layed across his lap, and leaned down slowly. As he sobbed, Calum kissed him - making michael kiss back, and sobs turned into sniffles,