Niam - Who are you, sorry I'm asking...

Liam's pov - 

Niall was in th hospital. I was going out of my freaking mind, "Liam, calm down..." I froze, and looked at Louis, Harry, Zayn, Calum, Luke, Ashton and Michael. "How can I? My boyfriend fell unconise onn the stage, hit by a shoe! I'm expecting his baby, we're on tour... Nothing is going as planned, Calum!" They were taken aback by my outburst of anger. Louis stood up, and hugged me. "He'll survive, Liam... We promise." 

Tears were running down my face like the water I'd been drinking hadn't existed - my phone started ringing, and I fell onto my knees, reaching for my phone, "Hee-llo?" It was the hospital. "Liam Payne here?" Luke took the phone from my hands, "Well, he had the phone before. But he's having a mental break down - how's Niall?" 

Luke's pov - 

I took the phone from Liam's shaking hands, "Liam, give it to me, I'll talk to them... Don't worry." I took the phone up to my ear, "It's Luke Hemmings from 5 Seconds of Summer, friend of Liam Payne. How's Niall?" The doctor told, "His condition is worse, worse then we expected... He's lost his memory, but he does remember One Direction and 5 Seconds of Summer, and of course the lyrics to his his band's songs, and the world tour. But I'm afraid that everything else is blinded from him. The rest of the people he knows, the rest of his life, his past... He doesn't remember anything else, expect the world tour and his bandmates you guys... I'm sorry, but good news - you can pick him up from the hospital tommorow." I was speechless, "Oh, okaa-yy... Thank you for everything." The doctor said, "No problem,  just doing my job." I hang up, and sat on knees, so I looked at Liam's eyes level. 

Liam was a wrecking mess, and I told him everything the doctor told me. He broke down more, and jumped into my arms, "Luukk-ke, I can's do anymore... I'm lost if-ff I-II losse--e Niall!" I held him, "Oh Liam..." I rubbed his back, and I told him that he'd get through this with Niall - I promised him that he'd get his memorie back, before he knew it. 

Later that evening, at the concert... 

Niall stood up, "Well, guys... I remember who I am now, where I belong - and who I belong to. Many things have Liam and I been through, and me losing my memorie, and having it back now is just amazing! If it wasn't for the amazing band and my friends 5 Seconds of Summer and the rest of One Direction, and most of all - if it wasn't for my amazing boyfriend," Niall took Liam's hand and interwined their fingers, "If it wasn't Liam James Payne, my amazing boyfriend - who's expecting our little baby boy, without him, I'd be lost. Liam, I love you baby." And they kissed. Everyone in the crowd clapped and screamed - the boys stood up, and Zayn stood up on the bridge thing, "Show the sign, 1D family!" Every fan put their sign, which the result gave, "We <3 Niam forever!" Niall smiled with tears in his eyes, same did Liam. Niall and Liam said into the mic, "We love you too, 1D family!"

Okay, I know this is a crappy one shot, but it's only idea I've gotten in my head for now... I promise the next one will be better.