Cashton/Muke - Same day babies

Requested by @cam_matt_hayes, thank for commenting this prompt hun :) xx 

------

Calum felt a pain shoot through him, making him strum a wrong cord to Try Hard on stage. He kept playing, and people acted like nothing happened. But the pains got worse and worse slowly, slowly becoming stronger. He felt his boyfriend's worried glance burn on him, and he sang his solo finished, and walked up to the drummer who was his. 

"I'm fine, babe. Don't worry, I'm-m fine.." Ashton smiled, and nodded; but he didn't really believe Calum's words. Cause it's not like him to play the wrong cord just like that, just in a eyeblink. Cause he knew his boyfriend inside out, but he let him play along the game. Cause he didn't want to push his barely, noticed pregnant boyfriend. 

Muke was expecting a baby too. A little baby boy, Cashton expecting a little baby girl. Michael felt another pain through him. him strumming the wrong chord, and voice cracking in his solo in What I Like About You. He stepped away, and he looked at Calum who was in pain as well. IT was so noticeable, that he was pain. He was hoping, though; that Luke, Calum and Ashton couldn't see his was pain aswell, but boy was he wrong. As the song ended, tears making into the pregnant boys' eyes. 

"Thank for having us, iTunes Festival!! We love you!!" 

Luke noticed his boyfriends silent tears, and rubbing his stomach slowly.  and walked over to Michael. "Babe, what's wrong?" Michael let the tears slip, and boy was he happy that the show had ended by now. Michael crawled into Luke's lap, and fisted his shirt with one hand. Luke stood up, and held his boyfriend in his arms. "Contractions?" Michael nodded. Luke walked down to their dressing room, and entered with a crying Mike in his arms. 

Calum was curled in ball on the floor, Ashton pulled his crying boyfriend into his lap; holding him close, whispering sweet things things in Calum's ear. He wasn't stupid, he knew by the damped spot by his crotch, that his water had broken. So was Michael's, Ashton looked at Luke; mouthing, "It's now, Lukey." Luke nodded, and felt michael crawl closer into him. "It hurts-s..." He sobbed, and Luke dried a tear from his eyes. 

"I know it does, bae. Just hang on, cause it's gonna be okay. It'll be worth it afterwards." Michael nodded, and Luke called an ambulance. While he talked in the phone out on the hall, Ashton held both boys in his arms. Luke ran in, "Their on their way over here, we just have to get our baby's ready for their birth." Ashton nodded. 

~At the hospital, with Cashton~ 

Calum screamed, feeling their baby's shoulder slide further down. "C'mon Cal, babe you can do it!" Calum fell back, fresh tears running down his cheeks yet again. Ashton got a text from Luke, and the only he was allowed to have his phone in there for Calum, was because he wanted to know how Michael's condition was. 

"Hoo-ww is Mike?" Calum managed to get out, before he bored down again. Ashton whispered sweet things in his ear, while taking it easy on him. He was in pain, and the baby was stuck haflway. 

~With Muke~

Michael groaned, "Please..." Luke scooted up behind Michael, rubbing his belly. Dr. Colton walked in, "Okay, let's check you dilation, hun." Michael blushed, but sobbed out in pain. "By next contraction, push!" Michael bored down, and screamed out in pain. Luke got a text from Ashton, sending a picture of their baby girl Charlotte. 

From: Ash <3 

Cashton is officaly parents :') <3

To: Ash <3

Gaaaewww, she's so cute! Can't wait to meet her! Congrats, bro! :') <3 

He saved the photo, so he could show Mikey after their baby boy was born. 

10 minutes later... 

They heard a loud, high pitched scream; Michael was given their baby boy, and Luke snapped a photo of his family, sending it to Ashton. 

To: Ash <3 

Muke is also parents now :') <3 

From: Ash <3 

Awww, god he's cute! Congrats! :') 

Muke praised their newborn baby boy, Cashton praised their newborn baby girl. 

Charlotte Hood-Irwin

Jefferson Clifford-Hemmings