Niam - Shattered, yet fixed heart pieces

You gotta love me for this update after forever.. This internet on the hotel, is fuckin' bloody slow.. It's a shucking piggy lazyness🐷❤️
--------------
Liam's pov -
I remember his goodbye note I read when I came home from work. His part of the closet, empty. His things, gone. Along with him and his mustang that wasn't parked outside. I can't forget that memorie. That sudden, but yet, understanding message he wrote on that thin piece of papir. That fucking note.

Dear Liam,
I'm sorry for this. But I hope you understand. I'm gonna come back, when I'm ready. When I'm ready to face you again. I'm gonna come back, to fix you're I-know-you-have-a-broken-missing-Niall-heart. I know you'll cry when you read this.. But I need a little thinking break. For the news I'm about to say, let it sink in...
14 days ago, we made love. And one week ago, I started throwing up more than once a day. A few days ago, I went to my doctor, Dr. Max and she told me.. That.. I'm 2 weeks along. 2 weeks pregnant.
And this decision is so hard to take, but it'll be the best for both of us. Remember - I ❤️❤️❤️ you, and don't ever forget that. Please, for me and the baby? ❤️❤️
Love,
Your Nialler❤️

I admit, the news got me excited. But it stung like a million arrows that was directed into my heart, I remember that so sharp feelin of pain; but yet again, I understood him, so well. I mean, not that I would've done the same - now, that I'm thinking about (and telling you about it) - I would've done the same. So I actually don't have to even say that what he has done, is wrong; I respect it. I mean, as I've already said; I would've done the same.

~14 days later~

I woke up at 3am, a ringtone I knew all too well, blasting loudly. Niall. I picked, and was (surprisingly not) met by a cry I also knew too well. If you haven't already figured this out, I know Niall in and out. Like the palm of my hand. "Baby, easy.. Shhshshh.." Niall sobbed, and barely I could hear what he said, "Li-iaam-mm..!" I heard tears hit the phone, and I knew; he wanted me. He wanted to feel safe, he wanted to be in my arms.

"Baby, babe; calm down, please, for me?" He sniffled, and sobbed again, "Listen to me now, okay?" He exhaled a heavy breath in, as an answer on my question - or something - so I continued talking to him, telling him this; "Come home to me. I'll never leave you, I'm excited to become a parent with the love of my life." He hang up, and I crossed my fingers; hoping he'd come home, that he'd keep his promise he made me:

I'm gonna come back. I'll come back when I'm ready to face you. I'm gonna come back, to fix you're I-know-you-have-a-broken-missing-Niall-heart.

I heard the front door open, and I stood up; Niall dropping his things, running into my arms. My heart was complete. He sobbed into my neck. Now, not words wouldn't help anything, it wouldn't help in this situation.

I put my hands on his cheeks, and looked lovingly at him, caressing his cheeks with both my thumbs. His glassy eyes with tears in them, that I dried away, they bored into mine, so loving. I put my index finger under his chin, and his arms locked around my neck; I leaned in, and kissed his quivering lips softly, calm and loving. He kissed back; a tear ran down his cheek, and a tear ran down of joy, and it mixed itself into our kiss. 14 days love was given into the kiss, passion, sparks and butterflies flying.

Isn't this proof enough, that true of exists?
-----------
Here you guys go!❤️ Btw, I got a surprise up my sleeve with next request! It's gonna be different!❤️