Nashton+Liam - Tattoo babys

Requested by @WallflowerEmily, hope you like it baby... 

---------------

It was a normal day at the Liam's household, with Liam getting ready for work, Niall giving their oldest son who is 2 years old, Nicholas food, and Ashton resting with his twin girls inside of him. Liam as proud to have those 2 lovely boys as boyfriends. Yeah, it's possible to have two lovers (A/N please don't judge them, it's fanfic!) 

Liam walked downstairs, and went into the kitchen where Niall was giving Nicholas food. "Dada!! Dada, look tat das!!" Nicholas giggled, clapping his messy hand together. "Liam, you have to take Ncholas with you to work today. I'm sorry, but with us 9 months pregnant, and we can pop any minute now..." 

Liam flippe out inside, "What? What if he destroys something? What if he gets hurt, Ni?" Niall sighed, "Liam, y'know I'm a hormonal female lion, so just do as I do as I say or else you know what the consequences are, babe." Liam was shocked, giggling at the same time, Niall just called himself a hormornal famle lion. (A/N just had to add it, sorry!! :P)         

Niall helped Nicholas wash his hands, put on his dinosaur themed Vans and a thick winter jacket, and soon Liam was off the work with Nicholas with him. What the hell was going to happen at work today, was only what Nicholas' behavior will show. 

~With Ashton and Niall~ 

Ashton was snuggled into Niall's chest, and Niall felt another strong pain shoot through him. He blinked away, kissing Ashton, and walked to the bathroom, and felt warm luquid down his legs. He knew and realized - he was in labour!! Of course, Liam had to come home right when Niall was in labour. 

His lower lip starte to shake, and he screamed out in pain. Liam barked through the door, and saw Niall laying on the floor, in labour. "Baby, sssh.. It's okay, let me go tell Ash to call an ambulance." Niall whimpred, begging Liam inside his heart, not to lave him in this state. But the baby needed to be cleaned by doctor or a nurse, so he knew Liam had to go tell Ashton to call them. But he Liam didn't want 'leave' his sie, even though it was really quick. 

Liam's footsteps became more distant, and 1 minute later, he heard his footsteps become louder. He ran into the bathroom, and offered Niall his hand to hold. Niall instantly gripped it, sqeezing it. "Alright, Ash is calling a ambulance, and he'll send me a text when he has finished talking to them. Until then, and by next contraction, push babe." Niall nodded weakly, already feeling half as weak as when his labour started an hour ago. 

Niall's breath hitched, as he bored down, tears threatning to fall. He screamed, and fell back onto the pillow that Liam had taken with for support, that Niall could lean on. "The baby has crowned babe, just a few more than our baby will be here." Niall sobbed, "it hurts so b-aad , Li..." Liam's heart broke, seeing his lover in this state; even though this was just the first push, it was just heartbreaking to see his lover's cry growing louder. Liam sqeezed his hand, whispering smoothing things, in his ear, while the doctors set every up. 

Soon enough, Niall and his newborn baby was on the way to the hospital. Liam kissed him goodbye, and walked inside to Ashton and Nicholas. "How's the baby and Niall, Li?" Liam smiled, and pulled Ashton onto his lip, "Their fine, honey. Their fine." Ashton breathed, swearing inside that he just had a pain run down through him. He shrugged it off, thinking it was a braxton.

"So today someone wanted a tattoo with a lion..." While Liam kept on talking about a tatto he made today (he does that everyday), but Ashton was only thinking about one thing, and that was the pain he was having right now. He tried so hard to listen to what Liam was telling about, but it was to hard.

He whimpered, feeling damped liquid down his legs. He closed his eyes, and whimpered quietly. Every second the contractions grew stronger, and he shut his eyes closed; tears starte to fall, and Liam noticed. "Babe, what's wrong?" Ashton whimpered, "Pain... Labour-rr..." Liam pulled him closer, lets get going to the hospital, babe. It's gonna be okay, you're safe."  Ashton whimpered, holding back tears from pain, and a choked sob which wasn't worth letting go.

They arrived at the hospital, the same where Niall was driven to. Liam knew that if Niall saw them, he'd have to explain. He had to that anyway. Ashton gripped his hand, "Go, and tell Niall, I'm labour, Li?" Liam nodded, "I was going to anyway. He has to know." He kissed Ashton's hand, then lips and walked to find Niall's room. He found the room, and walked in.

Niall grinned, "Our baby girl is healthy, Liam!... Wait, what you're going here?" Liam breathed, "What if I'm abut to tell you that Ashton has gone into labour...?" Niall gasped, "Wh-hat?! Isn't he only 14 days until his due-date..?" Liam nodded, "Yeah he is, b-uut... I better get going back to him, he needs me.. Sorry.." Niall pulled Liam closer by the hem of his shirt, kissing him. "It's okay, go to him babe." Niall smiled, Liam pecked his lips. He jogged down to Ashton's room, and walked into Ashton's room.

God it can be tiring to be to have two, but I love them thought Liam, and sat down beside Ashton; taking his hand in his, and a doctor walked into the room. "Okay Ashton, lets check how your diation is going, hon." Ashton smiled back to the doctor, and told Ashton to push by next contaction. Ashton bored down, screaming. Liam was thinking, but snappe out of his thoughts by Ashton's sqeeze and scream.

Liam kissed him, whispered sweet things in his ear, and tried to ignore the feeling something wasn't right about this birth. The first baby was going to be healthy. But the second baby? It just fet like something wasn't going to be "healthy". He tried to tell hemself that everything was going to okay, but now it meant that he was here for Ashton. That was the most important thing. 

They heard the first cry from their little baby girl, Hannah Tracy. Liam smiled, but as Ashton again got contractions again, the horrible, old feeling came back. The feeling something would go wrong. That something wasn't right. But again, if he just believed it go alright; is would, right?

Ashton bored down, and he felt the shoulders slip; Liam's breath hitched when Ashton fell back, and their second girl was born. They heard a cry, and then quiet. Their breath hitched, and after a little heart messahe given to the little newborn Sofie Lauren - she cried a loud cry again. They breathed out, "We're finally parents, baby." Ashton whispered, and pulled Liam in by the hem of his shirt; kissing him roughly but sweet.

William James Horan-Payne

Hannah Tracy Irwin-Payne

Sofia Lauren Irwin-Payne