JackxJamie - Little Kiera

SURPRISE! This request is made by directionerfanboy for jamieluvsjack!❤️ With Jack giving birth to a little girl, named Kiera!👶❤️
--------------
9 months ago, when Jack and Jamie made love, they didn't ever expect (100% unexpected unprotected sex) that they were on their way to the hospital, Jack in labour with 20 minutes break between each contraction.

"Babe, it's gonna be okay.. It's over soon.." Jamie took Jack's hand, keeping an on the road, as well as an eye on his pained boyfriend, one hand holding his hand, his other hand on the steerwheel. Jack groaned, his forehead supporting his arms, "Are we-e there-e yet..?" Jamie rubbed his back, driving into the hospital's parkinglot. "Yes, we are, baby."

Jamie got Jack inside, nurses getting him into room 180, and Jamie got the overnight bag with diapers, rashcreme, dummys, changing mat etc., running down to room 180, and sat the bag down, closing the door, sitting beside his almost crying boyfriend, taking his hand into his, giving it a encouraging sqeeze. The doctor, Dr. Maxwell, came in, smiling at the two boys, "Okay, let's check your dialation, hon, shall we?" Jack cried into Jamie's neck, nodding his head, the pain eating him alive.

Dr. Maxwell smiled as she said, "9 cms. One more, then the birth can be started." The news made Jack panic, because soon his lower religion would be burning from the pain, yet it would be worthful pain. Dr. Maxwell left the room, and Jack fell asleep trying to get some energy for the birth. Jamie also fell asleep in the chair, head supporting on his hands. And they stayed like that, until Jack was jolted awake by the need to push.

~2 hours later~

Dr. Maxwell came back, 2 hours later, to find both boys asleep. She smiled at them, she couldn't wake them up - suddenly, halfway getting ready for the birth, Jack jolted awake, screaming from the pain, waking Jamie who fell onto the, having a minature heartattack, collecting himself back into the chair, taking Jack's hand, "C'mon Jack, by next contraction, push!"

Jack did as told, boring down, screaming his lungs out, giving Jamie's hand a hard sqeeze, Jamie supporting Jack's neck as he fell back onto the bed, almost hitting his head. Jack sobbed, "You're doing so well, Jack, that one push helped the baby almost halfway already!" Jack bored down again 30 seconds later, screaming a high pitched scream, sweat covering him as he cried, leaning forward as the pain felt like demons slipping through the burning fire.

"Two more pushes like this one, hon, c'mon you can do it!" Jack cried, tears running down his cheeks, and felt a contraction, but he didn't have the strength do this anymore. He wanted it was over now.

Jamie encouraged him, "Baby, c'mon, do it for me and the baby - please?" Jack bored down at the forth contraction, screaming his poor lungs out, Jamie's words - actually, logically question - motiavting him to do it. "One more, Jack, one more push, then she's here. 1, 2, 3... Push!" Jack screamed the loudest of screams he had screamed ever, the loudest cry slipping over his lips, the most heartbreaking sob coming from him as well.

A little cry was heard, Jack cried of joy, Jamie crying a tear of joy as well... She was here. Kiera was here.

Kiera Piper
---------------
SURPRISE! A different pairing, requested by a boy that I see as a older brother❤️