Narry - Ghost labour at 3am

Requested by @LaRhonda2017🐷

---------

"I'll go but some ice cream for you, baby, don't worry." Harry kissed Niall, smiling, thankful for having Niall. "Thank you, so much.." And Niall smiled, taking on a pair of jogging pants, a black t-shirt and took his phone into his jacket, and went out to his car, unlocking.

Harry was two weeks over his duedate, and labour could start any minute. And he never imagined he'd go into labour while Niall was.. Gone to get him some ice cream. But he did.

He felt his jogging pants get damped, and wet liquid run down his legs, and tears gathered into his eyes, thinking the exact truth I'm in labour.. Let's say paniced while trying to call Niall, who was on his way home from 3am Ice Cream Shop, "Babe, what's going on? What's wrong?" Harry sobbed, gripping his stomach, leaning down forward, managing to say, "La-abour-rr.." Niall drove faster, turning onto their street. "Baby, I'm almost home. Three houses away, hold on just for another minute," Niall parked the car, stopping the engine of the car.

Niall unbuckled his seatbelt, running inside the house, throwing his car keys somewhere he knew he'd find them again. He set the ice cream down, kicking off his shoes, also throwing his jacket on the floor, and set off after Harry's screams. Niall saw Harry in their tub, without water in it, crying as he tried to ignore the contractions that only got stronger for every minute that passed. He saw Niall, who took his hand, turning on the hot water, and sobbed into his neck, hating the pains. "Shh.. Easy love, easy.."

Harry felt the need to push, and looked at Niall, like a little child, asking for a new toy car. "Go on, babe, don't hold it back - I'll call 999, while I'm by your side, okay?" He typed in 999, and focused on getting professinal help for his boyfriend. He explained the situation, and giving their adresse to them, with crying, sweating and panting Harry in the tub, pushing pushing for dear life.

About 5 minutes later, a doctor and nurse was helping, a pair of scissors getting boiled in boiled water, a rushing hunt for towels in the house, Harry's screams echoeing the house - a lot was going on in the house, almost stressing poor Harry out. He screamed, boring down, and heard a loud **POP** and a baby's cry was sounded, and both boys had joy tears in their eyes, as they got the pink bundle of joy into Harry's arms.

They looked at each other, a tear slipping down each of their cheeks, just adoring their newborn angel.