Malum - Ride you, babe

I'm gon' ride,

I'm gon' ride,

I'm gon' ride,

I'm gon' ride,

On you baby,

On you boy,

All night,

All night.  

Michael's pov -

Calum pushed our bedroom door shut, connecting our lips roughly, kissing me with hunger and lust. I bit his lowerlip, and he moaned, letting us fall onto the bed. He played with the hem of my shirt, ripping it into pieces. I don't really care about it, I loved that shirt; but I'm needy for Calum. That's what I need right now. Right now!

He kissed down my neck, and started sucking, finding my sweet spot. I moaned, pulling his hair, and fidning his hand, interwining our fingers. He sqeezed our hands, and he went back to my lips, begging for entrance; which I gladly did; our tongues was fighting and exploring each other's mouths, and I moaned into his mouth. He kissed my collarbone, and gave me a hickey once more. I'm not complaining, I'm loving this. Trust me, who wouldn't love Calum Hood's love crash into you? (A/N yeag, who wouldn't??)

He kissed down my stomach, rubbing my little bump, and played with the hem of my pants. I was close to be a moaning mess now.

Calum's pov -

I knew Michael wanted my love now. But I decided to tease him a bit, pulling his pants down slowly, and heard him whimper, "Babe.. Please.." I chuckled, and now obeyed him. Before his hormones was going to flip out. I kissed up his thighs, and made 2 hickeys on each of his thighs. What? I gotta show people he's mine. People, he's mine alone!! (A/N had to add it, sorry :P)

I went back to his swollen lips, and started snogging him again. Fighting for dominance, I parted and pulled off my pants and boxers. I turned around, crawling and hovered my self over my begging Michael. He smashed our lips together, and flipped us around, so he was on top of me. I smirked, and parted, "Oh no, baby, I'm not having that.."

I flipped us back, so I was on top of him again. I pulled down his boxers, throwing them on the floor. He moaned, pulling my hair as I took in his length into my mouth. He moaned, and I licked his sensitive tip, and started pumping slowly. "I'm cl-oose, bab-" He didn't finish his sentence, and he came, and I swallowed his cum with ease.

I stood up, hovering over him again. "Do you think that you could cum for me again, baby?" He nodded, and I went to get the tube of lube.

I lubed myself up, and rolled on the condom. I lined up to his entrance, and he nodded; I slowly pushed into him, and took his hand in mine, interwining our fingers. He sqeezed my hand, and I let him ajust to my length. He nodded,  and I slowly started thrusting in and out slowly. 

He blinked away tears, and I kissed him; he kissed back, while I started thrusting faster, and I nippled his earlope, and he clawed my back, and I moaned into his neck. He started kissing him again, begging for entrance. He opened, and our tongues were fighting for domiance, and he won. I kissed his neck, giving him a 10th hickey on his pale neck. He moaned, "Clos-sse cal.." I kissed under his ear, whispering loving things to him.

"Cum for daddy, yeah...?" And he came inside of me, and moaned loudly; covering his mouth. I removed his hand, "Baby, it's a beautiful sound.. You're not too loud, you're the perfect volume..." He moaned, while blushing crimson red. I smiled, and kissed him as I came into him. I pulled out of him, and layed down beside him. He pecked my lips, "Thanks babe..." I smiled, rubbing his blushing cheeks. "Anytime baby." And we fell asleep 10 minutes later.

~Next morning~

Michael's pov -

I woke up, and saw Calum's beautiful face shining in the sunlight, and thought, How can I be so lucky? Well, no one knows. Only love knows that answer.

I'm gon' ride,

I'm gon' ride,

I'm gon' ride,

I'm gon' ride,

On you baby,

On you boy,

All night,

All night.