Lashton - Squirrel labour

Requested by @ginger_bread_woman! :) 

Good idea, of a Luke squirrel hybrid! Imagine Luke, as a squirrel hybrid! 

-------------------------------

Luke's pov - 

When I escaped from my master, I didn't imagine ending here. In a alleyway, alone and pregnant with a baby, of my master. I guess I'm waiting for superman, to rescue me. To save me. But will that ever happen, to a squirrel hybrid like me? Can anyone tell me that? I have feeling, he's coming soon, but who it is, I don't know. The only thing I can do, is wait..........

I was sitting under the filthy, dirty old blanket I found in the alleyway for a month ago, when I settled down here. I was snapped out of my own thoughts, and crumbled into a ball, as I felt a hand on my shoulder. "Hey.. I won't hurt you, I promise." He took my hand in his slo wly, and helped me stand on my weak feet. He supported me under my knees, and lifted me up, and walked to the car, i guess was his. 

He buckled me up, in the front seat. He buckled himself in, and drove home to his place. "What are you, .." "Luke." "Luke?" I gulped, and told him. "I'm.. A squirrel hybrid, and pregnant with my old master's baby... I'm sorry.." he rubbed my thigh, and interwined our fingers. I sqeezed his hand, holding back tears. "Hey, Luke.. It's okay, it'll be okay.. I promise.."

He stopped in front of a house, and pulled me onto his lap. He leaned in, closer to my lips, and kissed them sweetly. I kissed back, feeling like he was the one for me. My superman. I think I found him. "My superman, .." "Ashton. Ashton Irwin." "Ashton." He lifted me inside the house, and went to the bathroom to get a bath ready for me. 

As I was in the shower, I got pains, that was unknown to me, what it was. What happened next, and made me realize it was contractions;  my water broke. I screamed out in pain, Ashton's steps rushing to me. I saw me, clutching the wall, water running down my body, tears running. He took off his shirt, and picked me up, and layed me on the floor, stopping the water. 

He took my hand, "Okay, push by next contraction, baby, it's okay." I screamed, bored down with all I had to give. I fell back, and Ashton covered my lower regilion up, and layed his shirt under my head. He called for his housemate, who he shares the house with. "MICHAEL!! C'HERE NOW!!" Steps came up, and Michael stood there. "Go boil some water for the scissors to cut the cord, and get a blanket for the baby that can come any minute." He nodded, doing as Ashton told him too. 

Pain was killing me. The more pain that came, the more pain killed me. I screamed a high pitched scream, and Michael ran up, holding my hand. "C'mon Luke, two more pushes, then she'll be here. C'mon!" I bored down, screaming my lungs away. I fell back, sobbing from pain. I breathed slowly in and out, and cried. I bored down at the next contraction, and Ashton cut the cord as the ambulance Michael had called, took the baby to clean it, weight it, to do what they had to do. 

I had a home now, my superman had arrived, saved me. 

Lulu Victoria Hemmings