Lashton - Why didn't you tell us, babe? (part 2)

Michael's pov - 

I sat Ashton on the chair, beside Luke's bed, that Calum had put there - Ashton whimpered, and I took his hand off my shirtcollar, slowly. Ashton slowly woke up, "Hmm... Where am I?" He looked at Luke's body, and remebered everything. "Lukey-yy..?" He took his hand in his, looking down at Luke's face. I smiled, and so did Calum. This was what I wanted to see, Ashton finally getting to be close to his crush. 

"Luke, if you can hear me... Give me a sign. Blink, say 'hmm' or squeeze my hand... Anything. Just give me a sign. Lift your pinky finger, anything.." Luke moved, "Ashton...?" Ashton, Calum and I stood up, looking at Luke. Ashton smiled, "Hey. Hey, I'm here." Luke smiled a weak, but little cute smile. Ashton smiled, "Why didn't you tell us, babe? Why didn't you tell us that you are cutting?" Luke sighed, "I... don't know, Ash. Guess I was scared, terrifed that you'd hate me..." He sat on the bed, "We wouldn't hate you, Lukey - never! And you being pregnant, it's amazing." 

Luk smiled, "Really? So it doesn't make me a queer?" I took his other hand, "No! of course not, Luke. It's not your fault your born with female parts. And Ashton, tell him.." I nodded, "Well, I've been like," "Like what?" "...In love with..." "In love with who...? Wait-" Calum and I looked at each other, grinning - we looked at the scene again. "...With you..." Luke grinned, "Seriously? I've had a crush on you too since 2013..." Ashton grinned, and Luke pulled him close - and kissed him. 

Luke's pov - 

I pulled Ashton close, and I kissed him. I bit his lip, and he opened his mouth for my tongue to enter. I pulled away, "Will you be my boyfriend, Ashton Irwin?" Ashton grinned, "YES!" And we kissed again. "We're gonna be parents, you and me, and I can't wait." mumbled Ashton against my lips while kissing me. 

Awww, happy ending. Luke's survived, he's pregnan with Ashton's baby, he get's his dream prince, so does Ashton. Lashton together at last!! *Fangirling*