Niam - Backstage baby..

Niall's pov - 

We were having a break from rehearsing, when I felt a sharp pain shoot through me. I whimpered, and looked around from Liam; but I was alone. I was scared, and I felt liquid down my legs."No, not now baby...Please.."  A contraction hit, and I screamed. I texted Liam, 

To: Liam <3 xx
Li, she's coming... I'm in labour... 

From: Liam <3 xx
Babe! I'm coming! 

I started crying, and Luke saw me, "Niall?!" He ran in, and helped me sit up. "Labour..." I mumbled, and Liam raced over, and picked me up. "C'mon, we gotta get you to the hospita-" I screamed, making all from 5SOS and my band come inside, "We won't make, Li... She moved down, she'll crown soon..." Liam layed me on the couch, interwining our fingers, "It'll be okay, baby, I promise!" He kissed me, and we parted, when I mumbled against his lips, "Urge to push..." And Liam told Louis to help Niall, since Louis was used to births. "Okay, by next contraction Niall, bore down!" And I bored down, crying and screaming. 

Liam's pov - 

Niall bored down. "Michael, call an ambulance! Tell them that they have to hurry up to get her, she's coming fast!" Michael did as I told him. Calum, Zayn and Harry went with him. Ashton and Luke came back with towels, and scissors to cut the cord with. Niall sobbed, "Huu-rrts..." I removed some hair from his forehead, "I know, baby - your doing great. Our little girl will be here soon." Niall nodded, promising me to hold and do this for me and our daughter. He bored down, groaning and screaming a high pitched scream. It broke my heart to hear his scream...

The doctors came running in, being lead by Zayn. Our little girl, crying her little cry was taken care of - Niall was put in the ambulance, with our baby girl, Ashley in his hands, and me by his side. "We did it, you did it - we're finally parents, baby." Niall nodded, "We are, indeed.Because you helped me." I smiled, and kissed him. Ashley gurgled, making me kiss her forehead, "Love you too baby."