Muke/Cashton - I'll carry you, honey

Requested by @WallflowerEmily my baby <3 <3 Hope you like it xx

Michael's pov - 

Today was the day, Luke and I was going pick a surrogate to carry our first child. I woke up, slowly unwrapping Luke's arms from me. He moved, and I froze. Plase don't say I woke him up... I felt lips on mine, I knew those lovely, pink lips. Luke, my baby. I smiled against his lips, kissing him back. "Sorry I woke you, beautiful." I pulled away, and Luke sat on top of me; he smiled, kissing me again. "It's okay, Mikey. Don't be sorry!" He jumped off, and went out to shower really fast. I smiled, and fell back our bed. 

-At the doctor's office-

We walked into the Dr. Cole's office. I sat down, Luke pulled me onto his lap; and I leaned in against him. He hugged me, and the door opened; scaring me, and I fell onto the floor. Luke fell into a laughing fit, "So, today your picking and finding your surrogate." Luke nodded, and the doctor nodded. "Meet Ashton Irwin." I looked, and saw such a shy and quiet boy sitting in the sofa in the office. 

Luke's pov - 

"Meet Ashton Irwin." We looked, and god, he was shy and quiet. I walked over to him, holding Michael's hand, and we sat beside him. "Hi, I'm Luke. And this is Michael." We talked a little bit, and he told us a little about himself. That he was 20 years old, that he loves children - and that he wants to help us. I looked at Michael, and he nodded. "Thank you, Ashton." His face lit up a bit, "Anytime guys, you seem so sweet!" I smiled, "And we are, I promise." We told the doctor, and walked out with Ashton. And we drove home. 

Michael's pov - 

Okay, I admit that jealousy was slowly building up in me. Luke and Ashton was laughing together, yeah it doesn't sound like a big deal (because it isn't) but damn, I've been in a relantionship with Luke for 3 years now; I know I should know better, but still... It's complicated! I want Luke for myself, and now Ashton's maybe taking him from me.. No, he wouldn't Michael! But, he could... I shook my head, and I turned into the driveway."We're home, boys." They walked out, their hands slightly brushing over each other; again I was mad, jealous that even just holding Luke's ahd in mine wouldn't help. And it usally helps, but there was something different about Ashton.

Now, don't think that I'm falling for Ashton; or else I can't be SO jealous and scared of losin' Luke. But the thought of Luke having to sleep with Ashton, it... Hurts more than the big jealousy! I sighed,a and heard moaning from upstairs. And they already started, without telling me or warning me... God, this is just getting worse and worse... I sighed, and went onto Twitter. I answered a few fans status' and questions about me and Luke's  relantionship, thanking them for all the support. When the time was 16.53 pm, they came downstairs. 

~14 days later~

Luke's pov -

I woke up, hearing gagging from the bathroom. I ran after the sound, "Ashton? Are you okay?" I kneeled down, rubbung his back. "I might be..." It hit me. He might be pregnant. I jumped up, helping Ashton up, and he brushed his teeth; I carried him to his room, and tugged him in under the duvet covers. I ran out the door, closing the door. I ran to Mikey's and my room. I shook him awake, "What?" he mumbled, and I told him everything about that Ashton might be expecting our baby. He smiled, which seemed fake; but I let it go. He looked happy, which to me is the most important thing. 

I kissed him, and went to the store with Ashton. 

Michael's pov - 

I heard them leave, and I cried quietly and softly. I had to talk to Luke soon, because this whole thing is slowly killing me. Jealousy is killing me, the fear of your boyfriend will leave you for someone else. I can't take this anymore... I send a text to Luke, 

To: My Baby <3 xx

 We need to talk when you get home, babe... I love you <3 <3 xx

From: My Baby <3 xx 

Okay baby, see you then. We're gonna be home in 5 min. or shorter time, so hang on. Love you too <3 <3 :* xx 

Now I just need to get enough bravery to tell him. I can't hurt his feelings with "hey babe, I need you to kick Ashton out of the house, because I'm jealous and afraid to lose you." No Michael, just take it easy and explain it slowly. So that's what I'll do.Take it slow, and tell it again if he doesn't understand it (hope he does, of course). 

Third person's pov (didn't expect that, ha!) - 

Michael and Luke talked, and Michael knew that his boyfriend now was hurt badly. "Luke, babe, I know that you two are best friends now. But we've tried the same kind of case before with boys and girls. We're both bisexual, and I can't afford to lose my other half, and that's you," Michael blinked back tears, "But tell Ashton that we'll always be here for him. No matter what." Luke nodded, "I understand, babe. C'mon," he took Mikey's hand, locking their fingers together, "We're gonna explain and tell him together." 

They told Ashton that they'd always be there for him, no matter what. And they told him how many times, they had tried what Michael went through; but it had alwas been Luke who was in Michael's position. Always. But this time it was Michael. "Guys, wow. Your relantionship is true love. I'm sorry for you guys... Well, thank you for being here for me, still." Luke and Michael smiled, and Ashton smiled back. He understood them. But he was always welcome at their place, for a visit or sleepover. 

So Ashton went to Starbucks, his mood getting worse for every minute. He bought a frappé, and sat by a table. He sighed, and for some unknown reason, he started crying. He saw someone sit down by his table, "What's wrong?" He looked up, and he fell in love the minutes he saw that boy with chocolate colored eyes, black hair and tanned skin. He told him the whole story, and Calum as his name was, said, "Do you wanna live at my place? I promise you, that I'll help you out with the baby when he or she is born; and I'll stick to you, through thick and thin." 

So Ashton moves into Calum's house with him, and about 2 months later, they start dating. 

~9 month, baby shopping~

Ashton and Calum found out that they are having a baby boy. After the doctor's visit, they went shopping for their little girl. They were looking at baby clothes, blue, green etc. Ashton saw Luke and Michael, and they talked a little bit as they usally did. Ashton had been getting cramps all day since they left the doctors office. But they weren't that strong. But strong enough to worry him. Why didnø't he say anything to Calum? Because they weren't strong, yet they were. He couldn't explain it, he couldn't explain the pain when Calum asked, "Are you okay, baby?" Ashton just told him, "Fine, I'm fine." 

But he had to find Calum, before these pains were going to get worse! He asked Michael to help him find Calum, and Luke to help too. They found Calum, and soon they were on their way to the hospital. Ashton's water broke 20 minutes later, and he gave birth to their beautiful son, Gavin Thomas Hood-Irwin. 

Gavin Thomas Hood-Irwin 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Honey, hope you like it. So SORRY for the slow, long update... Guess I've had the crap after me... Thanks for being here for me when no other people are! Love you!! <3 xx