Niam - Ex scan, not tulips

This is for not updating in ages...
[•••••••]
Niall remember his lips on his, them moving in sync and his hands on his booty, pulling him closer, the bass bumping through the speakers. His hands massaging his booty, and licking and sucking on his neck. But never did they both imagine, that a one night thing could change everything. Could change their lives. Forever.

~ Flashback ~

Niall moaned, his breath hitching as Liam kissed his neck, and licked while kissing and biting slightly on it, holding his hands over his head. He stopped, and whispered into Niall's ear, "I'm so single.. For the night.. With you.." Niall's let a breathy moan go across his lips, as Liam started working his hands on his hard on cock.

"Oh-h..." Liam smirked, liking what he could do towards little innocent Nialler, and started unbuckling his belt and zipper. "You'll love it, baby... I promise.."

~ Flashback over ~

Did Niall love it? Yes. Did he love Liam? Oh yes, he did. It was love at first sight for him, unknown of course. It's his bandmate we're talking about! God damn  bandmate, Liam James Payne! Ay, now he's pregnant with his baby, too. Could it get any worse? Oh hell yeah, it could get worse. His ex, Oliver (A/N not my boyfriend!) texted him on the way home to the house that the boys live in together, reading it.

From: Ex bitch
To: Nialler...
Nialler, please, give me another chance! I love you and miss you like hell!

Niall wanted to laugh at that, and he did. "Ha! Oliver bitch!" He answered back, ice cold.

To: Ex bitch
From: Nialler...
It's over, Oliver. And you know it. Get over it!

No reply from him. And that's what he wanted. He was so over him, and if he came back with a bunch of colored tulips in his hands, and kiss him tulips; he could forget about that. Liam was who he was craving now, and he was pregnant with his baby. What could he do? Try to get Liam to be his. He parked and stopped the car's engine as he parked the car at the 1D boys's house, and he stepped out of his car. As he walked closer to the house, the sight took the young blond's breath away. Tulips and roses on the doorstep, and he was met by a Liam who was on one knee in front of him, a ring in his right hand.

"Liam?" Niall asked, and looked at Louis who smiled along with Harry, they both thinking his reaction was prefect. "Niall, I remember our one night thing, and I have been thinking about it; I don't want to it to be just a "one night thing" I want you to be my boyfriend. You want to be my boyfriend, Niall Horan?" Niall let a tear slip of surprise, and joy, and smiled a little, teary smile. "Yes, Liam, yes!" Liam gave the promise ring on Niall's finger, and stood up, and kissed him on the lips.

"Liam, I'm pregnant. With your baby." Liam grinned, and kissed him again, this time sparks flying around.