Lashton - Perfect four

Requested by @gleek_directioner49 hope you like/love it :)

Ashton's pov - 

I was in shock. Pregnant, pregnant... "Your pregnant" I walked out the office, looking down and not really knowing what I wanted to do with the baby. I mean, how the hell would I have to have time to care for one? What if Luke doesn't want to help raising it...? I think I should tell you, exactly why Luke is this case too. You see, the reason I'm pregnant (even though I shouldn't be able to) is because Luke and I have a one night stand. But that's not the worst part, the worst part is I have a crush on Luke!! A very big crush, been having it since october since last year. 

And now, I've found out that I have working female organes, and that I can become pregnant. When I now know that, here comes another problem. I'm in 5 Seconds of Summer, a worldwide famous boyband, and our fans support us no matter what which is NOT the problem - the problem is, that the whole world might know about Luke and I's one night stand, and that I'm a fuxking queer who are able to get pregnant... That's what the problem is... 

I walked through the front door, and "I will be waiting for you" started playing. I sighed, took of my jacket and shoes too, and took out my earplugs. I walked into the living room, sitting on the couch, feeling Luke move a little closer, brushing his hand over my hand, making me blush deep red. "Well, how did it go at the doctor's, Ash?" Calum asked, "I ugh... I am born with a working female reproduct system, so I have the ability to, you know... Get pregnant... And I am pregnant.." Calum and Michael grinned, "Congrats, bro!" I bit my lip, looking a Luke who sighed, sounding like he wanted to give up or something. "Can you two leave, please...? I need to, ugh, talk to Luke... Under two eyes.." They nodded, "Of course mate!" and they left.

"Luke...?" I pulled him closer, "Luke, please say something...." He sighed, "I'm just trying to take in, that I have impregnanted you, Ash... I didn't mean to, really..." Luke half smiled, "Hey, Lukey.. I know it's a lot to take in, I'm fighting with it myself right now. I know you didn't mean to, we had to much to drink, okay? Don't be sad or feel guilty about it. Okay?" Luke nodded, cuddling into my chest. I wrapped my arm around his waist, pulling him closer (if it was possible) and he slowly fell asleep. 

I started singing "Perfect Two" by Auburn slowly to him, and soon enough he was in dreamland. I tucked him in under the covers, and closed the door slowly, walking down to the other boys. "So, did you get to talk?" I nodded, "Yeah, and he fell asleep quite fast in his bed. He feels quite guilty, and now I have explained him that it's not his fault, we didn'y know when it happened. But I surely hope that he doesn't become, like... Distant thorugh this pregnancy..." Calum looked me, smiling a half smile, "And if he does, Mikey or I will talk to him.. Or you." I nodded, "Only time will show now, what's gonna happen." 

About a month later, I found out that I was expecting twins. A boy and a girl. I couldn't wait! But Luke was different. He had become more distant than before. Ever since the day I told him that I was pregnant, he become more distant everyday. "Calum, Mike, I'm worried about Luke..." They nodded, "Well, that makes us three. I think he's scared, scared that he'll fail as a father..."

9 months later...

 Luke's pov - 

I heard screaming, and rushing footsteps from my bedroom. "Mike, get Ashton to a hospital, now! I'm gonna get Luke, talk to him!" Calum knocked on my door, when silence had fallen over the house. "Come in?" Calum came in, and I turned my face, sighing sadly and looking down, feeling tears in my eyes, that soon starting running, without me realizing it. Calum pulled me close, "Oh Luke... You'll be a great father." I sighed, "What if I can't protct them? What if they get hurt? So much and go wrong!" I sobbed. 

Calum got a call from Michael. "Ashton's given birth! To a boy and a girl. I probably want Luke to come out his children..." Ashton said something in the background, and I got the sleeping Luke into his shoes and jacket. I got myself ready, and soon enough we were on the way to the hospital.

Luke's pov -

I woke up, and felt that we were in Calum's car.  I blinked, "Where are we going?" Calum sqeezed my knee, "To the hospital." I looked confused at him, "Hospital? Wh- oh, wait..." Calum sighed, "Just, please, don't give into your fear. You aren't the type to just, like give into your fears and hate from "fans". You are missunderstood sometimes, many times, but you still fight for all the fans, who love us. So, please, Lukey? Will you fight for Ashton and your babys?" I smiled, "You just gave me more confidence, Cal. I will fight for my family!" Calum grinned, "That's the Luke I know!" He stopped his car, and I jumped out of the car, and asked the receptionest, "Ashton Irwin?" "Umm... Room 452, second floor, sir." She smiled, I smiled, "Thank you."

I ran to find room 452 on second floor. I found the room, and walked inside. Ashton was holding one of his babys, Mikey holding the other. Mikey looked up, and saw me. He stood up, and gave me my... Daughter. Ashton looked up, and saw Michael sqeeze my arm, and I smiled to him. "She's beauriful, Ash." Ashton grinned, "So your going to stay and help me care for the kids too?" I smiled, "Yeah, I am. Calum told me what I needed to hear, so it gave me enough confindence to fight for my family." I smiled, and looked at my son. "What did you call them?" Ashton smiled, "I thought that you wanted to be here to help me pick names for them." 

I smiled, "Aww, Ash. That's cute, thank you." He said, "It's your kids too, your the man who made them. So of course I needed your help to pick names!" I laughed, "What about, Hope Veronica Irwin-Hemmings for the girl?" Ashton grinned, "Love it!" And we looked at our gurgling son in Ashton's arms. "How about, we name this little fellow," Ashton was thinking, "Buddy Hale Irwin-Hemmings?" I grinned, "Love it!" 

Ashton's pov - 

I looked at Luke's lips, remembering how his lips felt on my for 9 months ago. He looked at mine, and slowly leaned in, towards me. 1 inch from each other's lips, his landed softly on mine, slowly moving his lips. I kissed back, just as slowly as him. For every moment out lips were in connection with each other, we got more and more relaxed for every second we were moving our lips, "Ashton Irwin, will you be my boyfriend?" I smiled against his lips, and pulled away. "Of course I will, Luke Hemmings." And we kissed again, and Buddy gurgled, making us giggle. "Hey Buddy." He smiled, and I looked at Luke, who stared at him, "He looks exactly like you, Ash!" I looked at Hope, than Luke. "And Hope looks  like you, Lukey! We have a mini Luke and mini Ashton."