Niam - 30 minutes

Niall's pov -
For 30 minutes ago, Liam and I were fine. No tears in each one's eyes. But because I overreacted to a simple text, because my pregnancy hormones are all over the place currently - tears in my eyes wouldn't be here, Liam putting me to bed and holding me close also wouldn't happen.

~ 30 minutes ago ~
Liam and I laughed along with our friends, at one of our friend's jokes. I laughed, and taking a sip of my beer, talking to Josh from Union J, our friend, I looked at Liam smiling at his phone screen. What's that? What's going on with him? I thought to myself, and he stood up, saying, "I'll be back in a minute, okay?" He gave me a kiss (a very quick and lame one), and walked over to another boy. And Josh noticed the jealousy in my eyes, and he put a hand on my shoulder, trying to calm me down as I looked at Liam and the other boy. Is he cheating on me?

I saw them kiss on the cheek, that's when I had enough. I walked up to him, and said, close to tears, "I'm going home! See you there!" I yelled at him, and Liam looked at the boy, then ran after me. "Babe, wait! What's wrong?" I cried on the way home, knowing this was just because my hormones was everywhere because I'm pregnant.

~ Back to present ~

"Who is he? What's going on, Liam?" I cried loudly as he held the razor, trying to pull my hand away from my arm, as I promised him to stop cutting. I couldn't relapse because of my hormones. I couldn't. "Baby, it's your hormones running around like crazy right now, and he's a like-a-real-close-friend of mine, and he needed to chat with me about something." I sobbed, and gave in, hugging Liam close, feeling the baby kick. "I'm sorry, Liam.. I-I'm so- sorry.." Liam held me close, shushing me slightly. He knew why this happened, it was just my pregnancy slowly starting with the well-known hormone swings.

"It's okay, Niall, baby; calm down, aright? I love you, no matter what, even when this happens. Okay?" I looked at him with red shot, tired half asleep eyes, whispering, "I love you too..." And cuddling closer, I fell asleep in his arms.

Quick idea that I wrote! And because I can't sleep, and haven't updated in a long time! Sorry guys!

But here is an update! ❤️