Malum - Little rush, then run away

Just a little idea! Out of the blue, ha!

-----------------------

Why couldn't Michael draw a line around himself? And be safe in that safety zone, without worries and no hurtings? He wanted to let his boyfriend in, tell him how he feels, but just couldn't. He was sure, he'd leave him, because he was pregnant, a freak and worthless. Worth to only hate on... He sighed, and curled out of sleeping Calum's arms, and went to the bathroom, and locked the door. 

He curled into a ball, razor beside him, and cried into his knees. He was too weak to stay here, and picked up the razor, and slowly pushed the razor down slowly, and blood started showing, and slded down his arm. He did the same, the same thing happened. He sobbed loudly, and sliced his arm 5 cm. How much didn't he deserve? Every single type of pain, the existed. 

Blood streamed slowly from his arms, and he sobbed. Only pain sounding from the sobs, and he fell onto the floor, unlocking for Calum (if Calum even would wake up..) and Calum surprisingly woke up, and ran after the sobs, knowing Michael's sobs. What he saw, was a crying Michael on the floor, bleeding wrist. "Baby..." Michael cried loudly, hearing Cal's voice.

Calum picked him up, and Mikey fisted his shirt in his hand. Calum didn't mind the blood, cause now he couldn't care less about the damn blood. Michael sobbed, tears falling freely, and Calum cleaned his bleeding wrist slowly. The pain was unbearable for Michael. 

"Michael, why..? Babe, I want to help. I care about you. I love you. I fell in love with everything. Every little thing. Your eyes, your angel voice, your laugh, your smile, your love; I fell in love with Michael Clifford. You. You could've told me, and I would help you. Kiss your scars. Kiss away your pain. Take away your pain. All I need, is that you let your guard down. To let me help you." Michael sobbed, hugging Calum's neck with his arms, crying into his neck. Calum held him closer, whispering sweet, smoothing things in his ear; he held Michael, never letting go of him. 

"And our baby will be safe, I'll protect you both with all I have to give, honey. Shh..." Michael calmed down, but still the tears slipping sliently without any sobs, any cries. He needed Calum's comfort. And he needed to be in his arms.. Forever.