Ladybug & Chat Noir Origins (1): Part 3

"After wrecking the Tours Société Générale, Stoneheart is heading towards the Tour Montparnasse. The monster seems unstoppable." The report kept going on when I took notice of a familiar girl chasing after Stoneheart on her bike. Alya! "(y/n)! Thank goodness you're safe, did you and Marinette get home ok?" Sabine asks me as she and Tom walk into the room and I nod.

"Yeah, Marinette's in her room, I'll go check on her," I start heading up and call up to her. "Marinette! I'm coming up! You in there?!" "Oh yeah, I'm in here!" She calls back and I enter to see her nowhere in sight. I know I just heard her, maybe she's on the balcony? I went to the balcony and once again didn't see her. "Okay what? But I just heard her, where could she have gone?" My eyebrows knit together in confusion when I see something red fly through the sky.

Was that...A person? I shake my head, no that's not the most important thing to ask right now. Where could Marinette have gone? I know I came home with her and she was just here, how could she have disappeared? And if she's not here, where is she? I race downstairs and head for the door. "(y/n) where are you going? It's dangerous outside!" Tom exclaims and I turn to the two and explain. "Marinette's not in her room." "What? But you said she came home with you!" Sabine pointed out and I nodded.

"She did and then she went to her room but when I went up there, she wasn't there! It's like she disappeared! I'm going out to find her!" I race downstairs and out of the bakery before either one could stop me and I run through the streets calling out for Marinette when I see something black use a pole to swing across the town. Another person? I let out a sigh and facepalm as I asked:

"What am I doing?" With another sigh, I start following the black figure calling out Marinette's name on the way. A few minutes later I ran down a street to see the black and red figures, they were people! But then why are they dressed like a cat and a bug? How did they practically fly through the sky? The ground starts to shake again, our attention turns to the Tour Montparnasse as it starts to fall and collapse. The cat pulls out a stick of some sort and uses it to fling himself to a roof, the bug girl shouting at him. "Hey wait! Where are you going?!"

"To save Paris right?" The cat shouts back. So they're playing superheroes? I then watch as the bug pulls out a yoyo and uses it to fling herself after the cat. I blink in confusion, I get the stick but how does the yoyo do that?

Once again I chased after them when I recognized the path we were taking, we were heading toward the stadium and if Marinette was right when she said that Stoneheart sounded like Ivan then it's possible Stoneheart is Ivan, he was also shouting Kim's name which means he might be after Kim! My eyes widened as I quickened my pace. Just as I ran around the corner I bumped into someone, both of us falling to the ground. I rub my back as I sit up and I hear a male's voice.

"I'm sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going, are you ok?" He asks, extending his hand to help me up and I take it as he helped me up. "Yeah, I'm sorry too I'm kinda in a rush," I exclaim when I finally look at the guy.

He was around my age, the most noticeable thing about him was his hair, it was black but most of it was dyed a light blue that could be mistaken for Cyan. He wore ripped jeans, a white shirt with a Jagged Stone logo with a navy blue sweater. Gosh, this boy was cute. I take notice of a notebook on the ground and pick it up and hand it to him. "Here's your notebook." "Thanks, I don't think I've seen you around-" "Sorry but I'm kinda in a hurry have a nice day!" I tell him as I start to run off. "W-wait!" He shouts but I ignore him and continue to run toward the stadium, I have to get there and warn Kim!