Guitar Villian: Part 5

"Too late. I'm gonna show you what killer music really sounds like," We hear Guitar Villian say before he starts playing his Guitar, XY begging him to stop as the sound waves caused the plank to shake violently and the crowds to fall. How the board didn't break or how XY didn't fall off is beyond me. "XY is gonna fall!" Ladybug exclaims and Chat comments "Talk about being stuck between a rock and a hard place," LB pulls me and Chat close, using her yoyo to pull us up higher when Fang flies through biting at the yoyo causing the three of us to fall.

Chat Noir extends his staff stopping him as he catches me, I try to grab LB but Fang was too close, resulting in Ladybug using her yoyo to tie up Fang's mouth, taming the dragon. Soon she loops around and we hop onto him and we fly around the Eiffel tower Chat stating "Wow, the bug mastered the dragon," As we got closer to the tower we heard Guitar Villian ask "So you think your music is the only killer out there?!"

 "N-No! Please don't!" XY continues to beg but before another "awesome" solo could be made, Ladybug interrupts. "Not so fast!" "My dragon!" "Help me!" That's when Guitar Villian starts to target us. "You're too late! Nothing can stop Guitar Villian. Rock and riff baby!" "We only rock to the real Jagged Stone!" LB shouts back as we avoid his blasts.

"The akuma must be in his guitar," She mutters as we fly around again, Chat asking "How are we gonna get to that?" "We go around back, just leave XY to me," I answer and Ladybug agrees as we fly into the Eiffel tower and crash Fang. When we get to the top of the tower we see Guitar Villian playing another dangerous cord while head banging, the board beginning to crack. "Oh? Are you scared? Or is it too awesome for you?"

"Please Mr. Guitar Villian!" XY continued to plea while Ladybug summoned her lucky charm. "Extreme fixing gel?" She asks as the can falls into her hands. "Planning on doing his hair?" Chat asks as Guitar Villian plays again, continuing to crack the plank. "Actually yes! Go get him Chat Noir! (s/n), XY!" Chat Noir attacks Guitar Villian from behind and the two exchange blows with the staff and guitar.

 While they were busy Ladybug and I get in our own positions. "CATACLYSM!" Chat Noir ends up using his Cataclysm to avoid being hit by the guitar's blast before being slammed into the tower and LB steps in, using the hair spray forcing Guitar Villain's hair to get stuck. "I can't see! Where are all my fans?!"