The Mime: Part 4

Ladybug and I continue to use our weapons to break the imaginary arrows when finally Ladybug gets a chance to throw her yoyo and knocks the bow out of the mime's hat. We watch in confusion as he opens up a box and starts piecing something together when we hear a shot go off and we both jump out of the way as the car behind us exploded.

He then creates a rope and throws it at us, pulling us back to back as we struggled to get free. We were being pulled closer to him when Chat's stick pushes The Mime back. "Keep those hands to yourself clown. It's ok, I've got this," He tells us before charging at The Mime. Placing her hands on her hips and smirking Ladybug says "My pleasure Chat Noir," We both watch in amusement as he slams into cage bars, rushing up we tug on the invisible bars and watch as The Mime starts to walk away.

"Apparently not seeing is believing," I comment and Chat says in frustration "We can't let him go like that," He turns around and marches a good distance while Ladybug watched me almost trip because the bars I had been holding vanished. We then notice how The Mime was getting in a car, can he only mimic one thing at a time?

He drives off and Chat Noir charges at the vanished bars Ladybug and I calling out for him to stop. When he runs past where the bars were he tumbles down to the ground. "There I did it," With a groan, Ladybug explains what happened. "I wish you did but when he started miming the car, the bars disappeared," She takes off into the city and we're quick to join her in the search for The Mime. He was still driving in his invisible car so hopping onto the roof of the car we're met with a glare. "Nice ride but if I were you I would've at least made it a convertible."

The car starts swerving and Ladybug has to hold onto Chat while he held onto the car, I managed to stab the car with my knife to hold on. "He's one of the actors from the theater troupe and he's after that bus!" Ladybug exclaims when I see the poster on the back of the bus and look down at The Mime, my eyes widening.

"Don't tell me this is Mr. Haprèle," She gives me a nod when we watch him exit the vehicle all three of us wondering where he was going. "We gotta stop this thing," I help LB into the car as I tell her "Slam on the breaks!" "What breaks?!"

Noticing people on the crosswalk we were fastly approaching Ladybug swerves the car to a stop. "Not bad for driving an invisible car. Of course, they'll never believe us if we say we just saved their lives," Chat jokes when we all fall to the ground. With a groan, we stand up and watch him drive off on an invisible motorcycle. "He's already off again, we gotta catch up with the bus before he does," LB exclaims when Chat Noir wraps her arm around him and pulls her close.

"Um, what are you doing?" She asks as he extends his stick and I soon join them with my extended spear. "Good thing you have friends in high places." "I could've done this on my own." "But we're the cat, bug, and bear team remember?" "You mean the bug, cat, and bear team, now drop us off over there," We fall straight onto the bus.

Looking around for The Mime Chat ponders "Where could the akuma be?" "Inside his hat!" LB is quick to answer. How'd you know that?" "I have hidden talents, trust me on this one." "It's Ladybug what did you expect," I tease when we see The Mime approaching and Ladybug uses her yoyo to block his path. It only worked a little because he jumped through a hole and car hopped over to the bus.

"Go distract him," Ladybug tells Chat who runs up to him like a cat before hopping off the bus with a meow. He reaches the other end of the bus and the two start sword fighting in a sense and LB takes this chance to go for the hat. No sooner had she grabbed the rim of it did The Mime turn around and swing his sword at her. Taking this opportunity Chat trips him, causing him to fall off the bus and I grab his hand as he faceplants into the window. A purple butterfly floats above his face for a moment before he reaches for my gloves and I have to roll on my bag to avoid his hand before rolling back on my stomach and grabbing his other hand. Ladybug starts tugging on me, and Chat on her to bring us back over the bus and I tell them "Grab his hat!"

"Look out!" Chat shouts and I turn around to see he was about to throw something down at me. Rolling to the side, he slams down on the bus, making a dent, he had a mallet! I let go of him and he slides off of the bus and lands on a car and we watch as he creates a chainsaw to enter the car and instruct the driver to keep going.

Author: No chapter tomorrow, will be flying back to college tomorrow or driving depending if my flight is canceled.