The Pharaoh: Part 1

I was sitting on the deck watching Alya's latest post on the Ladyblog on my phone. "Don't blink now because we are live from Paris! Yo peeps, Alya here bringing you the one and only Ladyblog, what is that?" Alya turns her camera up to show a helicopter flying by, dragging Ladybug... The camera pans down when something falls to the ground.

"Ladybug in action! Hang on cuz we're going for a ride," She rushes up to the object and picks it up, it was a history textbook...Our class history textbook. "Ladybug is a student at my school?" I ask a bit shocked though considering I was (y/n) and a student I really had no right to talk to. Flaake gives me a shrug before we continue to watch the video. "Freak out! What you got here is no ordinary book, it's a tenth-grade history book and I should know cuz I got this very same book. Could our very own Ladybug be a high school student in real-life woah!"

"Ooo to bad for Ladybug, I wonder how she's gonna get her textbook back," I say as the video cut to black. "Well what's done is done and we should help Ladybug retrieve her book, Alya must not know who she is. You know how persistent she can be with her blog totally dedicated to Ladybug," Flaake tells me crossing her arms.

"I'd be happy to help it's just a matter how would I? If I try to take it back from Alya she'll get suspicious and probably claim me as Ladybug." "While that'd probably true you still have to help so if this ever happens to you, you know how to fix the problem. If you learn from the past it'll help you in the future," I can't help but giggle as I poke Flaake stating "Except this isn't the past, it's the present." "Everyone has a past they can learn from," Flaake tells me before pulling a browser up on my phone for an exhibit at the Louvre.

"How is this gonna help me get Ladybug's book back?" "Everyone has a past they can learn from, I'm sure if you learn yours you'll get an idea." "Does that mean I'm gonna learn the history Ladybug? Or the peacock miraculous? Or the polar bear miraculous?" I ask her and she gives me a smirk. "You'll see."

Suddenly the hatch opens and Flaake hides as Marinette's head pops out. "Alya and I are gonna go to one of the museum's exhibit's you wanna come?" She asks and I mull over what Flaake had told me. It might be worth checking out "Sure," I grab my purse/ bag and we head out.

"Can you believe it?! All I gotta do is find out who this history book belongs to and then BAM! I've figured out Ladybug's true identity! I'm so on this one!" Alya tells us as we headed into the Louvre. "You really think you can figure out who Ladybug is from a textbook that every high school student owns?" I ask her with a teasing smirk. "Yep! Cuz our school is the only school that uses that book! Ha! So all I gotta do is figure out which girl in tenth grade lost her book last week. There are forty-three girls not counting myself-"

"Forty-two not counting you or me," Marinette tries to correct Alya in a bit of a panic causing Alya to lightly jab her as she reminded Marinette "Yesterday somebody didn't have her textbook in class." "I...I left it at home! You know I always forget my stuff!" "You'll only be dropped by the investigation when you bring your textbook back to class," I tease her, poking her cheek before turning to Alya.

"But Mari's right though, it's forty-two, you saw me pull out my textbook," Before Alya could respond to me some guy pushed through us, causing him to trip and drop his stuff. He quickly checks on some broach muttering in relief how it wasn't broken. "Uh, we're ok too, thanks for asking," Alya comments as the guy gets up. "Oh, I'm sorry. Hey, you're in the same grade as Alix, I'm her older brother Jalil Kubdel. You're into Tutankhamun too?"

Again before any of us could answer he looks up and rushes past us shouting "Dad!" "Weird. So again girl why are we here? This exhibit's got something to do with Ladybug? For reals?" Alya comments before directing her questions to Marinette.

Alya and I looked around skeptically not seeing anything that had to do with Ladybug or the other miraculous holders. "Yeah, it's over there!" Mari exclaims dragging us to an Egyptian papyrus. We look over the scroll to see nothing, Mari looking over it as she tried to find what she was looking for. After a few minutes, Alya started to get impatient. "Come on, tell us what it is already!" "No, no cuz it wouldn't be a surprise then," She continues to look when Jalil and his father walk up.

" I'm telling you, Father it's right there in the hieroglyphics. Excuse me," She shoves Marinette and me into Alya as he gestures to the scroll, continuing what he was saying. "There as you know the one with the scepter is Tutankhamun, the first. And there, opposite is Nefertiti, his princess. There are exactly one hundred mummies beside them. She died several years before him, and the sun god Ra took her as his goddess."