The Evilustraitor: Part 6

Everything goes back to normal and we pound it before heading our separate ways. The next day we were at school and Alya was interviewing Chloé who was spouting lies about how we were trashing her room. "I hope you two had a good time last night taking care of that "important thing" you "had" to do," We hear Sabrina tell us with a glare and we apologize. "We're really sorry Sabrina but we can meet you in the library today and work on the project with you," I offer and she shakes her head.

"Too late Chloé and I are doing the project together." "You mean you're doing the project?" Marinette and I ask in unison. "Well of course, after all, she's been through," We sigh when Mari takes notice of her hat. "Nice new bret by the way." "I know right? Chloé lent it to me, she really is my BFF. Chloé! Your geography homework's ready!"

We sigh, lightly shaking our heads as I state "We'll meet her at the library tonight," Mari nods as she shuts her locker and a wild Adrien has appeared. "Hey, I heard about your adventures with Chat Noir yesterday," He tells Marinette who looks to me for help but I had already walked away to leave the two alone.

After school, I head to the library where I find Sabrina at a table working on the project so I go sit with her and start doing the project as well. "What are you doing here?" She asks with a snippy tone. "I'm here to help with the project, Marinette should be here in a few minutes to help as well." "I don't need your help." "You also don't need to do this project alone, it isn't fair."

"And how was it fair that you and Marinette stood me up yesterday?" I sigh. "Like we said we were busy. Look I wasn't supposed to tell anyone this but," I lean in close and whisper to her. "Ladybug and Chat Noir asked us to help take down the Eviluatrator. He had promised not to hurt Chloé if Marinette and I went to his birthday party," She gives me a shocked look but before she could say anything Marinette sits down and asks about the project. Sabrina's mood changed entirely and she let us help with the project.

As we were about to part ways for the night I tell Sabrina "What we said was the truth, Chloé doesn't have to be your only friend, we're happy to have you as our friend. That also doesn't mean you have to leave Chloé she deserves a friend too," She nods and I start to head home when she calls out to me. "(y/n)!" I turn around and she asks "Would you maybe like to hang out with me this weekend then? There's this exhibit I've wanted to go to and I can't convince Chloé to go," I give her a smile and nod stating "Deal, just text me when you wanna go."