Lady Wifi: Part 5

"Which is why you two constantly flirt with each other," I point out, earning a glare from Ladybug as she told me "Not helping." "We'll come back to that later," Chat says with a wink before Lady Wifi starts throwing lock buttons at him which he dodges before being hit which throws him in the freezer, locking the door behind him.

"Well, well, what am I gonna do with all three of you?" Lady Wifi asks looking between me, Ladybug, and the freezer door. A purple butterfly traces over her face signifying that Hawkmoth was talking to her before it disappeared and she addresses us. "If you don't get him out fast, your crush will soon be slush," She laughs before canceling our locks. Why didn't she just take off her earrings and my gloves? How was this helping Hawkmoth?

Better not ask those questions out loud. "Good luck with your cat popsicle, I have other news to cover," With that, she disappears and we exchange confused looks before turning our attention to the locked door and try to force it open. No such luck. "We'll get you out of there Chat Noir!" "Take your time," We hear him answer with chattering teeth.

"ICE STORM!" I shout, soon pressing my hand over the door and I let the cold seep into my hand. "There. I absorbed the cold air in the freezer so it's not as cold in there for him but I don't know when the freezer will kick up again so we need to get him out now." "LUCKY CHARM!" Ladybug summons her lucky charm after giving me a nod and a box falls into her hands. "This better be some lucky box," She mutters as she examines it before looking around the room. "Of course the microwaves!" She unplugs the microwave and I help her lug it onto a cart and she puts the box inside before moving the cart in front of the door, plugging in the microwave, turns it on, and kicks it onto the door muttering "Come on microwave thingies jam the signal," We duck as the microwave explodes and I open the door to reveal a freezing Chat Noir who falls into Ladybug's arms. I notice my glove blinking before my attention turns to those two.

"Are you ok Chat Noir?" "You used your lucky charm and (s/n) you used your ice storm, there's not much time left," He gets up and looks at the locked door. "Zap open the door!" "We can't, microwave's busted," Ladybug says as I look at the camera an idea coming to mind.

"I have an idea, here's what we'll do," I whisper my idea to the two and Chat grabs a pot, covering the camera live feeding the room. "I'll go and jam the wifi antenna," Chat says while getting into the service elevator. "Good luck," Ladybug and I tell him as he leaves, another dot on my glove flashing.

More time passes and we hear nothing from Chat Noir, both of us had two minutes left. "Hurry up Chat Noir," Ladybug pleads and I tell her "I'm betting Lady Wifi is holding him up," She nods in confirmation before we fell silent again. A few seconds pass when the camera and lock disappears and we happily run out looking for Chat and Lady Wifi.